Hello

Steve9

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
My name is Stephen. I'm hearing. I am taking ASL 1 right now. My signing abilities are not great at the moment, but I am giving it my best! I joined this site to learn more about the Deaf culture, and to discuss things like movies, computers and other interests with other people. :wave:

Some of my interests are: Movies (I like a lot of them), T.V shows: Doctor Who, Top Gear uk, Gordan Ramsay (any of his shows), The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Conan, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

I like to mess around with photoshop, mostly editing pictures. I used to create sigs (signatures) for other forums. I also enjoy Digital Photography. I took a couple of classes in previous semesters for it.

Well, I guess that's it. I'll see you around!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hello everyone!
My name is Stephen. I'm hearing. I am taking ASL 1 right now. My signing abilities are not great at the moment, but I am giving it my best! I joined this site to learn more about the Deaf culture, and to discuss things like movies, computers and other interests with other people. :wave:

Some of my interests are: Movies (I like a lot of them), T.V shows: Doctor Who, Top Gear uk, Gordan Ramsay (any of his shows), The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Conan, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

I like to mess around with photoshop, mostly editing pictures. I used to create sigs (signatures) for other forums. I also enjoy Digital Photography. I took a couple of classes in previous semesters for it.

Well, I guess that's it. I'll see you around!

Hello fellow New Yorker, welcome.

Oh my god, be my friend.
I love Doctor Who and Ramsay shows.
Except for Hell's Kitchen.
It's just turned into an overdramatic scripted mess.

Back