Hello

maggieo0515

Reaction score
Good Morning,
My name is Maggie and I am currently taking a ASL course in college. One of my assignments is to interview an individual that is hard of hearing and write about it. Is anyone kind enough to assist me, I would really appreciate it. Thanks and have a great day!
Maggie

Read the rules and regulations of the forum
Get to know the gang..and we will kindly assist you. :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. If you are interest AllDeaf without having to write about hard of hearing individual writing the story about his or her life as a hard of hearing person. Then that is not improper for you to do that unless the hard of hearing person want to write about himself or herself on his or her own, then that is fine. They need to be published and copyrighted so that no one can copy off of their book or memoir. That would not be fair at all. That is his or her personal life.

If you want to learn about our deafness, Deaf Culture and our deaf perspectives, then you are welcome to browse around in the forum. So respect us and not use us for your advantage. Thank you.

Enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Maggie

Well Top o the Mornin to Ya..lol..and happy St Patricks Day Ms Maggie. Everyone here is open and will either help you or suggest someone that will..smile..I am profoundly deaf and can not even hear my own voice so... I
wish you Good Luck and don't be shy, read the forums and I am sure you will connect with the right person for you...Peace to you, Midnight♥:wave:

Back