Hello .....

Stroopewaffels

Reaction score
Hello:wave::wave: I have been a member in the past,I do not even remember what my old screen name was, or which OLD E-mail address I used either..Eventually I will get around to REALLY introducing myself after I figure out why I can not put an avator on my profile and a signature:hmm:
Any way hopefully I can come on this site and hang out with people who are up at all hours :)
Since I am in Western Europe..theres a time difference :D So until next time Tot Ziens

:welcome: back to AllDeaf forum. Do you remember what year when you came on with your old username before you start making a new username now? I hope you can keep on posting and reading here on AllDeaf forum. Just have fun and see you around here. :wave:

:welcome: back to AllDeaf forum. Do you remember what year when you came on with your old username before you start making a new username now? I hope you can keep on posting and reading here on AllDeaf forum. Just have fun and see you around here. :wave:

to be perfectly honest, I haven't the foggiest idea what year it was ..I am fine and dandy with this new user name, at least this time, I have saved all the pertaining info in a tiny little note book :giggle:

heel erg bedankt
:ty: for the welcome

Back