Hello

Citadel

Reaction score
So where should I begin? Probably at the beginning, right? I was born without eardrums, though the doctors did not figure that little fact out until i was three. i have never been able to figure that one out. anyway back to the story, in a few short months, i got an eardrum implant, made from the skin behind my left ear, in my left ear. Allowing me to begin hearing the world, after 17 years of speech therapy and the over all gain of my hearing which is only 60% in the left and none in the right, I have been able to adapt to the world so much so that people can not tell that im HoH. I currently am enrolled at a military college, my major is electrical engineering, though I am convinced that some of the professors in the English department want me to switch my major. Anyway this a very condensed introductory version of me. so i look for to talk with yall soon.

Hey Cit, I was born without eardrums too! (as well as no ear canals)
How'd you get into a military college with being hoh? I thought that they wouldn't let you into the military if youre hoh.

Thanks for dropping this wonderful post anyway Im also new here and i will like to know if u have the interest in meeting new people smile? my yahoo is pittylizzy@yahoo.com thanks

Hey Cit, I was born without eardrums too! (as well as no ear canals)
How'd you get into a military college with being hoh? I thought that they wouldn't let you into the military if youre hoh.

I got a waiver, since I aced the ASFAB test with a perfect score, and I am not doing a combative MOS.

Welcome Citadel!

Greetings from the Lowcountry. :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back