Hello....

Welcome to AllDeaf! :)

Do make yourself at home and surf around here on this board.

Enjoy! :)

Hey poptarts! How's it going in Florida? I heard the weather's been hot there lately?

Come join in with us on the forums with our lively conversations. We always like seeing a new face or two around. :wave:

Hey poptarts! How's it going in Florida? I heard the weather's been hot there lately?

Come join in with us on the forums with our lively conversations. We always like seeing a new face or two around. :wave:

Hello Naisho,

In spring time, it's going to be very hot but... right now? No, it's peeeeerfect weather!

I am still new to AD but what's forums with lively conversations? sorry I may sound idiot.

:lol:

Actually, my beloved loves to eat pop-tarts almost every night. That's the reason my beloved got that "nickname" from me.

aww thats sweet!

i saw you could not figure out why your avatar works, go to user cp and look for avatar thats where it shows up. i see the picture of yours in your profile.

just play with user cp and you will get it where to upload the picture. have fun!

aww thats sweet!

i saw you could not figure out why your avatar works, go to user cp and look for avatar thats where it shows up. i see the picture of yours in your profile.

just play with user cp and you will get it where to upload the picture. have fun!

Here your a glass of milk and cookies,
cookiesandmilk.jpg

Thanks for helping me out with the picture. LOL!

Back