Hello! :)

coffee-girl

Reaction score
Hi, I just discovered this forum today. I've always wondered if there was a forum for Deaf people and I honestly never bothered to look. I was brought to this forum by a Google search result.

Anyways, my name is Becki & I'm 28. I'm from Massachusetts. :D

Hi, I just discovered this forum today. I've always wondered if there was a forum for Deaf people and I honestly never bothered to look. I was brought to this forum by a Google search result.

Anyways, my name is Becki & I'm 28. I'm from Massachusetts. :D

Where in MA? I am from there too!

Wirelessly posted

so coffee girl....r u really a coffee girl...im a caffeine addict since last 2yrs and i dont wanna stop.....send me a hifi if you are too.....

also r you deaf/hearing/hoh/others?????

Amaranthine,

You are missing the most important query. What kind of coffee does she like! =) haha

Welcome

oh, a girl after my own heart, coffee is like my favorite thing in the world

So are you deaf? :D Welcome either way, just was curious why you were looking

:wave:

Welcome to the nut house ... please keep your arms inside at all times and dont feed the animals they can be rather cranky at times :D

Wirelessly posted

ambrosia said:
oh, a girl after my own heart, coffee is like my favorite thing in the world

So are you deaf? :D Welcome either way, just was curious why you were looking

:wave:

okaayyy v hav one common ting already....kindoff the name coffeegirl intringed me ...:-PB-)B-)

wat can i say...i was just willing to do all the single stalkers a favour....
looks like risindragon is already on the roll....dosen wanna miss even a single detail:-P:-P;-);-);-)
=-O ....

Becky... hello. I too did not know and found it the same way. In the past I had searched, but there are so few decent places to choose from for deaf interaction.

Hello Becki (Coffee girl),
Like others, allow me to say Welcome to AllDeaf.
Glad you found the site while googling.
No wonder there are lots of ” Dunkin Coffee/Donuts”
Joints scattered in Massachusetts.
So ENJOY to the last drop of your Coffee. Lol. Cheers.

Back