Hello Ya'll! From a Southern belle

elisa7539

Reaction score
Hey ya'll... I'm new here ... not new as a Deaf person... hee hee.. ok, bad joke...

Anyway, give me a holler!

Hi Southern Belle I havent posted here in a long long time saw your name thought I would send you a shout out.. I also want to send a shout out to Boult Hugs sweetie
ya y'all I am back be afraid LOL

HOLLAR!!!!!

Hi, SouthernBelle! if you are the same person who I knew a few years back, then BIG huggzz to you!

Same to you, Annie!

Where you two been?!? Let us get caught up!

Hi, SouthernBelle! if you are the same person who I knew a few years back, then BIG huggzz to you!

Same to you, Annie!

Where you two been?!? Let us get caught up!

Is that her ?? Bella from Deaf Chat ??

I sent you two big boxes of boy's clothes back years ago. You have 4 kids?? Same person from Georgia ?

Hi Southern Belle I havent posted here in a long long time saw your name thought I would send you a shout out.. I also want to send a shout out to Boult Hugs sweetie
ya y'all I am back be afraid LOL

HOLLAR!!!!!

Is that you Anneie from Georgia ? This is Sabrina :D

yep its me Annie

Hi TOUSI GOOD TO SEE YA AND SABRINA yeppers its me I AM BACKKKKK :grouphug:

Tousi okay lets play catch up I miss California so much waahhh lol I am still at Home Depot still in Paint lol 7 years bro whoa can you dig that. I am trying to get A+ certification at the moment wanted to learn more about the inner workings of a computer. Lets see still single any takers LOL I bought a house :Ohno:a year ago still trying to get use to not being in an APT haha. I need to paint add some color because all the rooms are white how boring is that?
I guess that's about it just don't get me started on Britney Spears :crazy:LOL somebody please help the girl she needs a decent weave :wtflol: was up with that dancing dang I was mortified:ugh: :giggle: Chris Brown should have Opened the show now HE was AWESOME! Enough said...

Gosh its been ages since I made a post on any Deaf sites I see some of the same old people are still around sprouting their same old rants:blah::blah::blah: :roll::zzz:. Ill be lerking around with my:popcorn: haha might post I promise I will try not to start any feuds LOL.

Anybody heard from Brian? I sure miss my converstations with that boy if I EVER find his butt again I am gonna give him a good butt lashing :smash:LOL

Man I love the smilies very cool:wave:

peace out ONE LOVE PEOPLE!

Annie from hot atlanta

Last edited:
Back