hello..what would you do if you are lonely right now?

taking pixs

sequoias said:
hmmm I would usually chat with friends online on the computer, read some books, do digital photography on the computer, go around town doing photography...but I hate being lonely though. It's more fun being with someone. :)
i like doing taking oicture of anything candid n scenery

thunderlionman said:
let me save you... let me suck your blood (i am vampire ..lol)

You will drink all of my blood until the last drop and I will become stone!

thunderlionman said:
let me save you... let me suck your blood (i am vampire ..lol)
LOL! i wouldnt be too quick suckin up anybody's blood...thunderlionman!
what if the person has AIDS or some contagious disease?...... :eek2:

Anybody who wants to commit suicide are being very selfish, IMO!
People who do it cause so much pain for the loved ones they leave behind especially children!
I should know!..My "stupid" cousin did that and he has caused so much pain for his parents that my aunt died early death due to broken heart!! It has caused pain and sadness for all of our relatives including me..this boy was the sweetest guy you could have met, he loved me so much that he has always cuddled me and babysat me alot, thats how much he loved me..i miss him soo much!!!..
please Eternity...i hope you are not serious!! think about your daughter and your family! I' d get some counseling if i was you.
Sorry this is off topic.......

Tousi said:
Me? Well, if ya hafta know, I just go to the closet and....ummm, nevahmind! LOL!

Lemme guess...Mrs Tousi joins u in the closet? :lol:

all in the fun, how ya been?

Hey, Bawks, man!! Good to see you. Hope your'e at least as well as I am--lol---don't be shy, stranger!

whenever i get boring during lonely ... i usually go out and play disc golf during day times and at night times i would go down to the bar to play darts to keep pratice ... that's simple thing to do

for me.... go online, studying.... if i am online chat with friends, play ps2, whatever i find something to do.....

Digging my nose, farting and burping all day...
Talking to myself. Dancing to music while making sure nobody sees me.

:whistle:

FireDragon said:
watch all channles on the dishnetwork

yea all 1000 channels on dishnetwork including playboy channel and hot zone networks lol :giggle:

*Ordering a case of Kleenex for Miss P, compliments of Alldeaf* :mrgreen:

hello

I wld probably stay at home and watch Tv ,listening to music and outdoors for sometimes.

When im sort of lonely, I eat some tuna patties, Pizza, and do forums

When im lonely, I get on XBL and play Halo 2 with a bunch of players my age to shoot each other... It makes me feel good to win.

When im extremely lonely, I watch movies, Play with my cat, Get online to chat with some chicks who are going to RIT, or get wasted.

I am always lonely because my communication with hearing people is fairly difficult, No one talks to me in person as much as you think... They only talk to me online because thats the only way we can understand each other. This is why i am desperately waiting for RIT which is in 6 months.

Go extreme offroading in a truck.. none of that bike atv or sandrail.. a muscle truck the way to go!

read books, watch movies, do art with my 3 yr old son, play toys with my boys even getting on my tummy to play cars, trains, and dinosaurs.....watch bommerang cartoons with boys for a bit.

play games, watch television, do some drawings, read comics, hang out with friends, etc...

usually making posts on forums, reading, watching some show on TV or watching a movie, out with friends and etc etc

I was usually lonely with no car but some ppl keep me company like mom from across parking lot with her apt. sometimes drive her car for her that she can't drive. so I was back on feet and started to save money with my own apt budgeting. got car I used to be lonely before but babysitting kept me busy spending time with niece, internet, fun for while after finding ex boyfriend, usually I had 78 channels cable. after I got car and few months later I am lonely again but I don't feel alone because of people in other apartments and plus nice outside then back to college keep me busy and still researching jobs and already applied jobs. soon I get dvds for free days. plus tv is back down to 28 channels. so I can find something to do with college homework, excercise, cooking, and internet and sometimes companies including hearing, hard of hearing , deaf at different times. :) Keep doing something to keep u smile with patience until whatever your choice is with new relationship or job first etc.

Back