Hello prospective new friends.

Keritsubo

Reaction score
My name is Keri Ann, I am a 23 year old hearing woman. I must say I am excited to look around and participate in this forum.

I have been signing for bit more than 8 years now. I have a Sign Language Interpreter/Transliterator AAS degree and currently accepted into a BA program of Communication Sciences and Disorders with minor in American Sign Language and Deaf Culture. I would have liked to have gone into a BA program for interpreting but unfortunately none exist near my current residence.

I am originally from Wisconsin and went to college in Minnesota. I was involved with the Deaf community there and really enjoyed it. Since moving to Florida I feel a bit lost without my Deaf and signing friends. I have fallen into a doubting stage of my signing skills and have not pursued interpreting as I would like to. I however have become a trained C-Print captionist and enjoy working with Deaf/Hard of Hearing students.

So that is my bit about me... I like the post before me from the fellow, terpprm, opening the floor to any questions. Feel free to ask me anything, I find that sort of thing to be good spontaneous fun!

Last edited:
2cejiqe.jpg

OOO wow i love what you have achieved sounds soo cool!!
anyway
WELCOME TO AD!!!

OOO wow i love what you have achieved sounds soo cool!!
anyway
WELCOME TO AD!!!

Off-Topic..... What sounds? :hmm: Did you mean Bottesini's Avatar with the train going from daytime to nighttime? Does it make any sound out of it. If it is, I did not know that. :roll:

Back to Topic... :welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you will find a lot of posts to choose from so I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Hi and :welcome: to AD! Enjoy being with us on this interesting forum. :)

Off-Topic..... What sounds? :hmm: Did you mean Bottesini's Avatar with the train going from daytime to nighttime? Does it make any sound out of it. If it is, I did not know that. :roll:

Back to Topic... :welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you will find a lot of posts to choose from so I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

hahahaha no i mean keritsubo shes done lots with her life and asl and so on... it doesnt literally make sound..i just love what shes done cuz i wish i could do as much also

hahahaha no i mean keritsubo shes done lots with her life and asl and so on... it doesnt literally make sound..i just love what shes done cuz i wish i could do as much also

:Oops: Now I understand what you are saying. It is a phrase of what you said that sounds cool about her life. Sorry about my mistake. Oh, well, I learn something new when there is new phrases. Us, Deafies have trouble with that. :lol:

:Oops: Now I understand what you are saying. It is a phrase of what you said that sounds cool about her life. Sorry about my mistake. Oh, well, I learn something new when there is new phrases. Us, Deafies have trouble with that. :lol:

Hey I was hoping it was my train too! When I saw your post I thought it would be cool if it did make noise!

Hey I was hoping it was my train too! When I saw your post I thought it would be cool if it did make noise!

This is a nice pipe dream to think about your train making the noise like Choo-Choo. Well, too bad it does not make the noise like that. Just imagine this sound if you feel like looking at the train going across town from morning to night. I really like your Avatar. I thought it is cool to put it in and it look like maybe there is sound to the train but found out it is not so. I imagined that you are disappointed about that. Right? :cool2:

This is a nice pipe dream to think about your train making the noise like Choo-Choo. Well, too bad it does not make the noise like that. Just imagine this sound if you feel like looking at the train going across town from morning to night. I really like your Avatar. I thought it is cool to put it in and it look like maybe there is sound to the train but found out it is not so. I imagined that you are disappointed about that. Right? :cool2:

I am a little disappointed, but before you said it I never thought about it. (I don't want to look stupid, but before you said it, I did not notice it went from day to night) I just thought it was neat it was a welcome train moving.

My name is Keri Ann, I am a 23 year old hearing woman. I must say I am excited to look around and participate in this forum.

I have been signing for bit more than 8 years now. I have a Sign Language Interpreter/Transliterator AAS degree and currently accepted into a BA program of Communication Sciences and Disorders with minor in American Sign Language and Deaf Culture. I would have liked to have gone into a BA program for interpreting but unfortunately none exist near my current residence.

I am originally from Wisconsin and went to college in Minnesota. I was involved with the Deaf community there and really enjoyed it. Since moving to Florida I feel a bit lost without my Deaf and signing friends. I have fallen into a doubting stage of my signing skills and have not pursued interpreting as I would like to. I however have become a trained C-Print captionist and enjoy working with Deaf/Hard of Hearing students.

So that is my bit about me... I like the post before me from the fellow, terpprm, opening the floor to any questions. Feel free to ask me anything, I find that sort of thing to be good spontaneous fun!

Hi and welcome to AD
Im An Interpreter and special ED. teacher in Puerto Rico. Wish You the best of luck and have fun posting in this intresting site. Enjoy!

I am a little disappointed, but before you said it I never thought about it. (I don't want to look stupid, but before you said it, I did not notice it went from day to night) I just thought it was neat it was a welcome train moving.

No, you are not stupid, just thought that you never thought about it and did not notice what is on the Avatar. Yeah, I noticed the welcome on it but noticed moving train from morning to night time with the big sign welcome. I love it. It is really neat that you put the welcome on the train and went off with it. Keep the Avatar there for the introduction or any other posts that you want to add on. No big deal, Okay? :hmm:

No, you are not stupid, just thought that you never thought about it and did not notice what is on the Avatar. Yeah, I noticed the welcome on it but noticed moving train from morning to night time with the big sign welcome. I love it. It is really neat that you put the welcome on the train and went off with it. Keep the Avatar there for the introduction or any other posts that you want to add on. No big deal, Okay? :hmm:

OK I will use it from now on.:ty:

Back