Hello. New Member

Dopeeflo91

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Orlando.
I'm sort of new to sign language but I love it.
I want to learn more and meet more people in the Deaf Community.
I have made quite a lot of deaf friends and have basically become my family.
Anyone care to help me learn more or maybe just to meet someone new:lol:

Hi! I'm Tyler and I am very proficient at signing so far. I've been teaching myself for 2 years and have a pretty fluent vocabulary, but not great grammar. Youtube videos help, but I was wondering if anyone had a skype account they could either post or message to me, then I could introduce myself and have a small chat.
Thank you very much and take care of yourselves!

I have an email address; stockdale.tyler@gmail.com
I don't know if it has video-chat, but I think facebook might.
I'll also be making a skype account, so I guess I'm open to any systems so far.
Other than that, I found a cool site for deaf video networking, it's called www.deafvideo.tv

Well, take care of yourselves!

Hi! I'm Tyler and I am very proficient at signing so far. I've been teaching myself for 2 years and have a pretty fluent vocabulary, but not great grammar. Youtube videos help, but I was wondering if anyone had a skype account they could either post or message to me, then I could introduce myself and have a small chat.
Thank you very much and take care of yourselves!
welcome to alldeaf

do you have problem on fluent issues ASL experience ? lots of need more understand learn how vocabulary, you want to grammar English!! Sound look likes flunets!

Thank you Mr. Siberian Husky, I am glad to meet you. You're from Canada?? I live in Alberta, but I've never met a deaf person before, so that's why I'm starting to try going online almost everyday. It's amazing how many deaf/hard of hearing/signing people are out there!
I look forward to becoming fluent... yay!

Thank you Mr. Siberian Husky, I am glad to meet you. You're from Canada?? I live in Alberta, but I've never met a deaf person before, so that's why I'm starting to try going online almost everyday. It's amazing how many deaf/hard of hearing/signing people are out there!
I look forward to becoming fluent... yay!

your welcome
Yes lol I am husky :lol: Yes I am live Canada, I live in Saskatoon :) I assistant to you! I would be sign language motivating to deaf/hard of hearing to would effort to people :)mind, would be question to me!

Well, to anyone with video-chat, I have Skype! So if you want to add me, you could message me your user name and I'll add you. Take care you guys!

Well, to anyone with video-chat, I have Skype! So if you want to add me, you could message me your user name and I'll add you. Take care you guys!

hello Tylerkawaii
would be you interesting I will let know you!

Hi. My name is Orlando.
I'm sort of new to sign language but I love it.
I want to learn more and meet more people in the Deaf Community.
I have made quite a lot of deaf friends and have basically become my family.
Anyone care to help me learn more or maybe just to meet someone new:lol:

I see that you're in Austin. Is that Austin, TX? If so, there should be a big deaf community out there.

Back