Hello my name is

Originally posted by knightwolf68
hiiiii steel and my name is Grumpy Kiki and i need to ask u something , steel.... Will u be mine valentine???

Steel that dorkboobie? :barf: i aint think so! :smash: this case is closed!

also the valientine is over way lastest 2 months ago.. :|

hiiiii steel and my name is Grumpy Kiki and i need to ask u something , steel.... Will u be mine valentine???

:shock: :waits for Steel's answer: Heh.

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
mm would i rather to wait til i get married? :|

That would be good idea.. so I would suggest u to do that but i can't tell u what to do.. it is ur decision.. so I am sure that everybody rather to have break their virginity by love not just for pleasure.. so.. :( .. so about me.. I don't think i have no regrets for my first time but I am sure that I can wait till I found a right person to spend time with.. .so keep up ur virginity.. haha.. :lol: if u have patience.. good for u if not, then now you know what we feel to have desire for sex appetite. :lol:

Steel that dorkboobie? :barf: i aint think so! :smash: this case is closed!

also the valientine is over way lastest 2 months ago.. :|
yeah of course valinetines is two month ago but Valentine can be always sweetheart in anytime !!! it doesn't have to be spefic dates !!!

yeah of course valinetines is two month ago but Valentine can be always sweetheart in anytime !!! it doesn't have to be spefic dates !!!

:nono: not for me! i m anti-valentine!

:nono: not for me! i m anti-valentine!
:roll: that is because u don't have any bf that could give u some valetine.. that is why u feel like that u are anti-valetine..

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
:roll: that is because u don't have any bf that could give u some valetine.. that is why u feel like that u are anti-valetine..

it aint matters if i want to have a bf... i never gives a shit abt a valentine til somebody tells me that he cares for me or liked me alot onto my face... :| did u get that picture for me?

it aint matters if i want to have a bf... i never gives a shit abt a valentine til somebody tells me that he cares for me or liked me alot onto my face... :| did u get that picture for me?

:eek: what pic???

to show :deal: to Grumpy Kiki which u can't be owned by anyone else expect me !!! cuz i am da boss of "Charlie's chickies "

to show :deal: to Grumpy Kiki which u can't be owned by anyone else expect me !!! cuz i am da boss of "Charlie's chickies "

:tears: *whimpers* quit it!

oh why don't u say so.. .. love at first sight.. well.. i don't know if that is true.. but it is entirely true.. and also.. sometimes when u said that.. but somehow it don't work out in the end.. u get my pic yet?

Back