Hello my name is

:greddy: naahhhh... whats wrong with being that pure as anybody would be jealousing of? wait, dont tell me , that would u? :eek:

:rofl: o yea? jealous of being "unvirgin" well what is special abt "unvirgin" it aint changing a thing if u re virgin or unvirgin, if it did, u would have been that "alien" from outer space! :-o

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
:rofl: o yea? jealous of being "unvirgin" well what is special abt "unvirgin" it aint changing a thing if u re virgin or unvirgin, if it did, u would have been that "alien" from outer space! :-o

:laugh2: Peace, girl! :mrgreen:

Hi my name is steel I need to find the balloon doll that would sucks mine... got any good suggest for doll to pick ?

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
:greddy: naahhhh... whats wrong with being that pure as anybody would be jealousing of? wait, dont tell me , that would u? :eek:

nah.. I ain't jealous.. after all, I got my experience.. so.. I wouldn't trade it for nothing.. so I decided to have relationship then u have alot of fun doing making love instead meet a person then fuck then see ya later.. so.. I just did it one time.. that is pretty enough for me.. anyway..

hiiiii steel and my name is Grumpy Kiki and i need to ask u something , steel.... Will u be mine valentine???

Back