Hello! My name is Farid.

Ok. Why don't you want to have a CI?
I have CI and it changed my life so much. I'm now like hearing person, I talk with people, drive with my new brand car and also talk on the phone...
It's just amazing...

I HAVE a CI

She has said that she has a CI and she still calls herself deaf. I know it is up to the individual person, but I feel that if you need some aid (HA's CI';s or whatever) you are still deaf. It's the same with glasses. If your wear glasses or contacts or have had eye surgery, you are considered "visually impaired", even though you use an "aid" to make things better.

YUou may not consider yourself deaf and that's fine, but just realize that there are a bunch of us here on the board that feel we are deaf whether we were late-deafened (me) or born deaf and whether we use hearing aids, or CI's.

In spite of that----Welcome to Alldeaf. We like to encourage and teach and help anyone who is willing to accept it.

She has said that she has a CI and she still calls herself deaf. I know it is up to the individual person, but I feel that if you need some aid (HA's CI';s or whatever) you are still deaf. It's the same with glasses. If your wear glasses or contacts or have had eye surgery, you are considered "visually impaired", even though you use an "aid" to make things better.

YUou may not consider yourself deaf and that's fine, but just realize that there are a bunch of us here on the board that feel we are deaf whether we were late-deafened (me) or born deaf and whether we use hearing aids, or CI's.

In spite of that----Welcome to Alldeaf. We like to encourage and teach and help anyone who is willing to accept it.

OK. I do not feel that I'm a deaf person.

Welcome to AD! You emigrated from Russia or Ukraine?

Welcome, but if you don't think you are deaf, why are you here?

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Wow, you sound just like Kokonut who is like you thinking that he can hear better with CI and think that hearing is wonderful. Yeah, right. Well, now that you are here, I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Wow, you sound just like Kokonut who is like you thinking that he can hear better with CI and think that hearing is wonderful. Yeah, right. Well, now that you are here, I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Thanks.

Back