Hello, Hello Deaf World!

Thank you, everyone, for welcoming me! I have not yet experienced the job as a psychologist, that is much later in the future, but I would share my personal thought with you now, the study of deaf culture always interested me as I have gone through my own personal experiences and challenges as a deaf person myself, and hearing the experiences of my deaf parents and their deaf friends, my deaf husband and his deaf friends, my deaf friends, and my hearing friends who have deaf parents made me want to seek special help for the deaf because I know that many deaf people "suffer in silence" and they deserve the help they need.

clwdeaf

Welcome to AD!!! If you're bored, watch my signature's little movie:D it should acompany u.

yah but in the ending(transforming into weird object and explosion in space) someone made it for me. Im still working on it. Glad yah liked it.

Hi deafteen,

Your movie was abit too fast, I had to watch it again and again to get the message. Clearly, the deaf often get questions like: can deaf people drive? can deaf parents raise kids? can deaf people talk? etc etc.

It made me think, what!, do they think we are "dumb"?

clwdeaf

Hello

I am also new here. I am studying to become a sign language interpreter!!

Hi Tweetybird,

Wow, you are one of the longest members of AD here! :)

clwdeaf

Your movie was abit too fast, I had to watch it again and again to get the message. Clearly, the deaf often get questions like: can deaf people drive? can deaf parents raise kids? can deaf people talk? etc etc.

Yah, lol it goes super fast if u use FF. I didnt test this in FF (my bad). But anyway it works normal in IE. Ill fix it later. Thx for telling me bout that.
They need to laid off pointless questions. We're actually smarter and better than them when it come to driving a vehicle.

Back