Hello from the Philippines

kagi_chan

Reaction score
:wave: Hey guys! My name is Kaye and I'm from the Philippines. A big hello from the little island of Cebu here in the Philippines. I'm a college-level teacher and an active advocate for Deaf Awareness here in my little island of Cebu and a member of the Hearing and Deaf Society (HANDS).

I'm hoping to go to the Netherlands sometime soon to do my teaching internship hopefully and I was hoping if there are any Dutch members/Expats living in NL in this group who might want to talk/meet with me? :)

Talk to you soon! It's great to be here! :D

:welcome: to All Deaf kagi chan!! Wow from the Philippines? A Big Long :wave: all the way from The State of Indiana!!

Welcome to AD. I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away!! :)

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Nice to know that even a small island such as yours is greatly benefiting from an advocate as yourself! Wishes you all the best as you pursue your teaching career as well. Also, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

Have a great day! :wave:

~RR

Hey guys! Thank you for the very very warm welcome! I'm really happy to be here in AllDeaf and I'm glad that I found a place where I could interact with Deaf people from all over the world! :D You guys really Rock! :cool:

There are many of us Hearing people who are members of our organization who actively do advocacy for the local Deaf community here and we just love being with the Deaf. We are happy being with them! :D I hope to work more actively with the Deaf, especially the Deaf children here. :cool:

Welcome to AD Kaye! I went to Hong Kong, China for six months. It was fasincated in Deaf Community and their Chinese culture. It is big difference than Deaf American culture. :) It was a good experience for me.

Welcome to AD Kaye! I went to Hong Kong, China for six months. It was fasincated in Deaf Community and their Chinese culture. It is big difference than Deaf American culture. :) It was a good experience for me.

I'm interested in Dutch Deaf Culture... :D And maybe I can see other European Deaf cultures as well. :) Filipino Deaf culture is already great as it is! How much more experience other Deaf cultures right? ;)

Back