Hello from Texas!

Hello from Houston, TX

Hello, my name is Jason Taylor, I am hearing impaired and know sign language. I grew up deaf all my life in Dallas and when the time was right, I moved to Houston and work for a great organization and plus I do Ignite part time. I own my own business that will allow me to gain financial freedom, time with family and friends and travel the world. I know there are many deaf and hearing impaired folks out there that want success and let's share success stories among each other and see what we can do to stay focused on that mission. What about you? Tell me a little about yourselves.

Hello, my name is Jason Taylor, I am hearing impaired and know sign language. I grew up deaf all my life in Dallas and when the time was right, I moved to Houston and work for a great organization and plus I do Ignite part time. I own my own business that will allow me to gain financial freedom, time with family and friends and travel the world. I know there are many deaf and hearing impaired folks out there that want success and let's share success stories among each other and see what we can do to stay focused on that mission. What about you? Tell me a little about yourselves.

Jason....if you can...come to Memorial City Mall on Friday and go to the food court...the ASL SOCIAL will be there from 4pm TILL CLOSEING...HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.

uh-oh...

lol i'm a texan as well :D hey everybody! just found out about this forum when searching up some signs. looks pretty cool! =]

Welcome to AllDeaf!! :wave:

Never been to Texas and it's creating a quandary for me. Most of the people I have met online and in person from there are really great, bu then there is one here on AD these days that totally ruins my want to associate with people from there.

Ah well, I know not to judge a book by it's cover and that not all Texans are the same. Welcome and have fun around here.

not all texans are annoying as hell. i'm originally from WI, but moved to TX when i was 7.

Back