Hello from Philadelphia, PA!

haha...not particularly. most of my family is from tennessee, so um titans(sorry not giants)...but i know a lot about eagles because i do live up here. however, i am a phillies fan..sorry...

so are you deaf?

aww thats a bad new for me lol. titans are pretty good team. i was shocked when jets beat undefeated titans. philly played well in divisional round. i cried like fucking terrel owens. i was so drunk. i said why plaxico?! FUCK YOU PLAXICO! lol. it was not pretty lol. yea, im deaf, but i can speak well. are u deaf?

i am a fan of phillies as well.

they lost their first game of this season. what a shame. :(

i love the phils! i watch them all the time, i even bring my comp to class so i dont miss the day games, but paolo, you dont happen to have an RSX do you? i noticed the dc5 at the end of your handle

i love the phils! i watch them all the time, i even bring my comp to class so i dont miss the day games, but paolo, you dont happen to have an RSX do you? i noticed the dc5 at the end of your handle
sweet! gotta love phillies. im a fan of 3 mbl teams :D
philadelphia phillies, st. louis cardinals, and anahiem angels. strangely, all of these color is red. :P

yes, i have an 2004 rsx. i assume you know more about cars. :h5:

nice man, i have an 05 rsx type s but i doubt i really know more than you, i go on the clubrsx forums all the time but i feel like such a noob because my car is pretty much stock except for an intake and exhaust, are you on clubrsx?

nice man, i have an 05 rsx type s but i doubt i really know more than you, i go on the clubrsx forums all the time but i feel like such a noob because my car is pretty much stock except for an intake and exhaust, are you on clubrsx?
seriously? well. your rsx is better than mine. cuz its not type s. just base auto.

i was in clubrsx for a couple of years and switched to dc5nation forum ever since. barely to go on there since i moved here.

i stripped a lot of parts out of my car and sold them before moving here.

mod list so far:
buddy club carbon fiber hood
vis type r carbon fiber wing
vis type r sideskirts and rear lip
buddy club racing condensor kit
tein lowered springs
megan racing lower tie bar
megan racing c pillar
aem v2 intake
ricer exhaust muffler
black housing projectors
and more...

seriously? well. your rsx is better than mine. cuz its not type s. just base auto.

i was in clubrsx for a couple of years and switched to dc5nation forum ever since. barely to go on there since i moved here.

i stripped a lot of parts out of my car and sold them before moving here.

mod list so far:
buddy club carbon fiber hood
vis type r carbon fiber wing
vis type r sideskirts and rear lip
buddy club racing condensor kit
tein lowered springs
megan racing lower tie bar
megan racing c pillar
aem v2 intake
ricer exhaust muffler
black housing projectors
and more...