Hello everyone :)

ReachC117

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Brendan, 17 years-old. Live in Attawapiskat, Ontario Canada. I am Native American though Cree basic. First time in JR Nakogee Elementary School for hearing school. I'm deaf whatever cannot be talking to other people. Only in write page, etc and typed in English and Cree. Also, transferred to Sir James Whitney for the Deaf with meet new friends with deaf. Learns for ASL (American Sign Language).

Have a good day :)

Hello,

My name is Brendan, 17 years-old. Live in Attawapiskat, Ontario Canada. I am Native American though Cree basic. First time in JR Nakogee Elementary School for hearing school. I'm deaf whatever cannot be talking to other people. Only in write page, etc and typed in English and Cree. Also, transferred to Sir James Whitney for the Deaf with meet new friends with deaf. Learns for ASL (American Sign Language).

Have a good day,i love play r4 card :)

hi,thanks,you just a good boy.....

share my books with u...

View attachment 1.pdf

View attachment 2.pdf

hi,thanks,you just a good boy.....

share my books with u...

View attachment 16392

View attachment 16393

Who are you talking to him like that? He may be a man at 17 years old. Is that the racist talk to tell him "Thanks, you just be a good boy" like he is not man enough and make him feel stupid? He is human like me. Also I don't understand your computer talk on the two attachments telling him about some Chinese people. How old are you? I am very upset with the way you think like that. He is Native American (North American Indian and Cree). Geeze. :mad:

Hello,

Have a good day :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. I am Native American, too and I have both Cree and Cherokee (Cree in North of Quebec and Cherokee in Kentucky (not sure of the location as it was long time ago). I was in oral only program in Minnesota mainstream schools. Learned how to sign ASL after graduation from high school. So I hope to see you around here. :wave:

I think she knows him... either way, she only posted once... here... Let's wait and see if she comes back... this could get interesting. :)

Back