Hello Everyone

Doglover, I have two dogs - 11-yr. old Lab through rescue and a young Rottie girlie from reputable breeder. Am involved in Rottie and Pittie rescue and am dog trainer.

:wave:yes, true Bott:D

:wave: and welcome,Doglover/Stephanie. U have Collies or Shelties? I see those Tri's in your intro-

DL or DogLover will be fine with me :)

I love almost ALL breeds. I tried to find certain aviatar for one certain breed but I only found this one. :)

I used to have dogs all my life, the last one was my beloved Lab, JB, She died December 28, 2004.

Bott - What kind breed you have?

Dogmom - I like this name :)

1 Pekingese who is my avatar right now. 5 years old and rescue.

1 Shih Tzu almost 4 years.

1. Miniature Poodle almost 8 years.

They provide a lot of entertainment for our family. :)

1 Pekingese who is my avatar right now. 5 years old and rescue.

1 Shih Tzu almost 4 years.

Cute!

1. Miniature Poodle almost 8 years.

Aww, Love this kind breed - They are good with kids. I even have a dog book with all breeds, their characters, etc.

They provide a lot of entertainment for our family. :)

Welcome. I also have a dog... of course I have two cats as well. My dog is a Pomchi. (Pomeranian Chihuaha)

She actually is always harrasing our cats lol. but she is also still a puppy.

:ty: DL

Am sad to hear of your beloved Lab, we miss our very special Rottie girl who went to Bridge:(

:ty: DL

Am sad to hear of your beloved Lab, we miss our very special Rottie girl who went to Bridge:(

Yeah - It have been going on 5 years since she passed away, I haven't let it go because she died while I was on vacation in Seattle.

Last edited by a moderator:
:welcome: to Alldeaf, DogLover. :)

I am a dog lover as well. I used to have a basset hound that lived until she was almost 17 years old (she was older than I was). We now have two 4 almost 5 month old basset hound males. :)

Dog Lover Too

Hey ya'll! Dogs are great to have in our life. I am a dog lover, too. In fact, I am a dog groomer for about four years.
I have a dog named Yoda, who's a Jack Russell mix, about 1 year old. He's very sweet, adorable, and calm.

:welcome: to Alldeaf, DogLover. :)

I am a dog lover as well. I used to have a basset hound that lived until she was almost 17 years old (she was older than I was). We now have two 4 almost 5 month old basset hound males. :)

:ty: Loghead

Cool! Basset Hound is a breed that love to get along with people. :)

Hey ya'll! Dogs are great to have in our life. I am a dog lover, too. In fact, I am a dog groomer for about four years.
I have a dog named Yoda, who's a Jack Russell mix, about 1 year old. He's very sweet, adorable, and calm.

Daystarnite - Cool... I used to be volunteer for the dog groomer when I was young. Love to work with dogs!

:hug: so sorry Steph!

Thanks - I do have the ash in my box and I would spread JB's ashes when I'm ready. :)

JB is short name for JennaBear. I do have a picture of her somewhere but not on my computer because it hurts when I look at it.

:wave: :welcome: to AllDeaf forum! :)

Sorry to hear about your dog's loss. :hug:

I am a cat/dog lover, btw! I had a cat for 16 years. We had to put her to sleep last March. It's cancer. I miss her so much. *sigh*

I will plan to get two kittens and a puppy when my time is right.

Welcome DL .... I love em too.... I have 2 Golden Retrievers... one is Bud... he's pretty old and really slowing down...he's around 10 years old we guess... he was a rescue off the streets... and the baby is 3... she was picked from a litter and I've had her since she was 6 weeks old.... we have 4 cats also-Fred, Angel, Sable and Nix....

I joined a while back after I found out about my hearing loss at age 43....I've been a lurker more than a poster... trying to modify that.... but have discovered it's refreshing to interact with others with hearing loss... reminds me I'm not alone... and helps me cope with it.

Hi and welcome. I also love dogs. I have 4. A 16 year old pug, Maybe she is 17? Her name is Maui. Boo, a pomeranian/papillon mix. He is 6. Bitsy, she is who knows? Maybe 6 or 7, she is a ckc Pomeranian, and Holly, who acts as a hearing dog for me. She is 2 and she is half chow half shepherd. They are lots of work, but tons of fun. Holly is a good friend, as all the rest seem to prefer the company of my husband. He gives treats!

Back