Hello Everyone!

Bergc

Reaction score
Greetings! My name is Christian and I'm from MN. Im getting close to finishing my degree in law enforcement from Minnesota State and work part time as a sheriff's deputy. This semester I took my first ASL class and instantly fell in love with it. I was able to take what I learned my first week and transfer it over to my job. I'm writing a paper for my ASL 1 class and want to focus on Law Enforcement and the Deaf community. I would appreciate any feedback that you could give me on your aspects on law enforcement. Please provide any positive/negative contacts that you've had, things you would want to see changed or any tips that you can give me that I can carry over into my job when Im working with someone in the deaf community. Again, I appreciate any feedback you can give!
-Berg

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Nice to know that you have a keen desire not only to learn sign-language, but to understand the fundamentals and important issues facing the entire Deaf community. My suggestion is to create another thread and post your inquiries in the Our World, Our Culture forum here in AD. Also, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

:wave:
~RR

Greetings! My name is Christian and I'm from MN. Im getting close to finishing my degree in law enforcement from Minnesota State and work part time as a sheriff's deputy. This semester I took my first ASL class and instantly fell in love with it. I was able to take what I learned my first week and transfer it over to my job. I'm writing a paper for my ASL 1 class and want to focus on Law Enforcement and the Deaf community. I would appreciate any feedback that you could give me on your aspects on law enforcement. Please provide any positive/negative contacts that you've had, things you would want to see changed or any tips that you can give me that I can carry over into my job when Im working with someone in the deaf community. Again, I appreciate any feedback you can give!
-Berg

Hi Berg!

What campus Minnesota State are you at? I also attend Minnesota State.

-Berg

Hello Bregc,

Welcome to the AllDeaf!, what part in the state of Minnesota are you in now, I am in Minneapolis too..

:)

Darn Looks like I actually have to be a good girl now that there's a new guy in the state lol. I'm also from minnesota so yay!

~*WELCOME*~
TO ALLDEAF!!

Back