Hello Everyone

Native1queen

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am Frances. I am currently trying to relearn ASL. My brother is deaf and when I was younger I had to learn. However, it has been so long I had forgot how to do ASL. Now that I am in college I have been partnered with a really nice guy who is deaf. However, trying to do our projects is hard when I have to keep waiting on the translator all the time. Not to mention I have a few buddies who came back from the war deaf after bombs went off next to their heads. So I hired a privet tutor to help me relearn everything. However, she wants me to practice, and that is why I am here.

I am a 28 year old female, currently in college working on my PHD so I can become a veterinarian. I love animals, and my tutor is my dogs groomer. But due to her work schedule she can only give me 2 lessons a week. Is any one willing to help me practice? :lol:

May I ask why you have username as Native1Queen? Are you Native American or Black American? We don't have queen except in Hawaii (years ago) and maybe Africa.

Can you explain this username??? :hmm:

May I ask why you have username as Native1Queen? Are you Native American or Black American? We don't have queen except in Hawaii (years ago) and maybe Africa.

Can you explain this username??? :hmm:

May I ask why you have username as Bebonang? Can you explain this username??? :hmm: :-D

May I ask why you have username as Bebonang? Can you explain this username??? :hmm: :-D

It's her name. And she is a native American. Which is why she was asking

What's your reason for being a jerk?

You're reading Bebonang so wrong. She was truly interested in the meaning of the username. I think we use to have a thread where people could explain their usernames. Most are really interesting.

:welcome:

You learned ASL to communicate with your deaf brother but you haven't used it in a long time. Did you quit communicating with your brother or did something happen to him?

A PhD instead of a DVM?

It's her name. And she is a native American. Which is why she was asking

What's your reason for being a jerk?

I didn't mean to sound like a jerk. It's just that Native1queen had asked for help in practicing ASL. Bebonang in turn asked a question about the username and its meaning. I thought that sounded funny especially when you ask this sort of question right off the bat!
Bebonang, I am sorry if you feel offended. I hope you can forgive me.
Also I hope Native1queen answers your question. And oh yes, Do please answer my question! :)

I didn't mean to sound like a jerk. It's just that Native1queen had asked for help in practicing ASL. Bebonang in turn asked a question about the username and its meaning. I thought that sounded funny especially when you ask this sort of question right off the bat!
Also I hope Native1queen answers your question. And oh yes, Do please answer my question! :)

I forgive you. Yes, I am waiting for her answer. :cool2: :wave:

I am not a jerk. I am being blunt or honest about her username. Just being curious. :)

I did not think you came across as jerk at all , Bebonang was acting like the jerk . You really have nothing to be sorry about .

I did not think you came across as jerk at all , Bebonang was acting like the jerk . You really have nothing to be sorry about .

Yes, yes, fan the flames when all had just been settled nicely and politely.

Easy Easy guys, lets not hijack Native1queen's thread. Can somebody try and help Native1queen with ASL.
Everything's cool and settled for now. If anyone wants to continue discussing on who's being a jerk can create a new thread. I be happy to take part! :)

Back