Hello, Bonjour, Hola, Ciao!

freckles

Reaction score
..of course, that means to everyone. hello!

found this by random and simply got hooked to [Our Pets] forum - I love my endearing fur/fin/featherkids dearly. a little bit more about me... me a hearty photographer, natural swimmer and freckled meowmie; does it says all?

well, as you see I am anew ADee, so, tell me two good reasons why I should stick around.. (;

looking forward to cybermeet you...
..freckled girl

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Just have fun with the pets forum. I know in your heart you are an animal lover. I have two cats and one dog here at home. I have no interest in the pets forum. I like to look for other discussions like the current news and Deaf education, and other topics that fits my interest. See you around. :wave:

thanks for the welcome bebo!
pinkgrin.gif

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. I hope ya will enjoy reading and posting. :)

Hmmmm. Two reasons to hang out here? 1. If you're deaf or partway there, lots of similar people. 2. If you know one or more deafies, this is the place to learn a bit more. Welcome.

thank you SG! and thank you chase for payingatta to my question. (; probably that was a dumb question ha ha.. I'm glad to hear there are 'similar' people here (I hope so) because I sometimes truly feel like I'm alone here!

ah, we'll see. :)

Hello Freckles.. .welcome here and..hmmm the way ya say your words, I have to wonder, ya must be a Canuck eh.. hehe....unless I am wrong as hell, my apology!!!

Hello!

Welcome to AllDeaf.com
You will join it. Enjoy your stay. Have a FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi and :welcome: to AD! Hope you will stay and enjoy reading and posting the threads. :)

ok, then in english that would translate to "hello freckles, how are you? my name is Gretchen." :)

ah ok, I'm learning something new everyday! thank you .. how do I say "I'm okay" in response?

today has already been a very sad day. I lost one of my dear furkids to a poisonous spider this early morning. :(

im ok would be "bueno".

I am sorry about your furry friend. that is so sad.

Back