Hello alldeaf.com

DeafAstrologer

Reaction score
hi. My name is britt luneborg. I'm Astrologer. Welcome to visit my blog anytime and question about astrology. i will be happy to answer your questions. No charge, it's fun. you will get Free natal chart if requested.
your birth located and Your DOB please.

Blessing!

Divine Astrology

hi. My name is britt luneborg. I'm Astrologer. Welcome to visit my blog anytime and question about astrology. i will be happy to answer your questions. No charge, it's fun. you will get Free natal chart if requested.
your birth located and Your DOB please.

Blessing!

Divine Astrology

Hello!! Welcome here... umm I am not ready to give out info about me but Curious are you deaf or hearing? :D

Welcome to AD and I hope you will enjoy the stay with us! :)

thank you! feel free to question about astrology.

come visit my blog- divineastrology.blogspot.com/

Hello!

Welcome to AllDeaf.com
You will join it. Enjoy your stay. Have a FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. There are some ADers who are interest in Astrology. I think we were talking about horscope in the past and one of the members start up with the Astrology. Some of us don't really understand anything about Astrology, but other members do. Just have fun with us and see you around. :wave:

Hi and welcome to AD! Enjoy yourself among the threads of interest. :)

Hello! DeafAstrologer,

I read your website. Oh man, I met you before in Dallas, TX. I am surprised that you here. Smile!

Back