Heather Whitestone is coming to Dallas

Emerica said:
Heather does have a her own pride, so pissed off and respect her wish!

respect Heather's wish ? alright, as long as
you also respect any deaf person's wish to
remain deaf ...

Y said:
remain deaf ...

I'm cool man... anyhoo, you been following me other post eh?

It are those hearing people who WATCHES Heather saying that she has a cochlear implant and talking well..then they think that all deaf people would be LIKE her if they had cochlear implants.
YES! Heather spoke well BEFORE she got implanted...I mean she has mild loss levels in her other ear. She just got implanted to get bilateral hearing.
It was the type of training she got that made her speak well, NOT the fact that she can hear well with aids! There are deaf kids who can only hear enviromental sounds or something like 5-30% with aids, but who developed really good clear speech and language. That is b/c they got to take advantage of private, well trained therapists, rather then having to depend on public therapists. Sort of the way prep/ private schools seem to be better then public schools, when in reality it's comparing apples and oranges!

Emerica said:
I'm cool man... anyhoo, you been following me other post eh?

thats cool that you are a cool man !
nah, not really that's hard for me
to keep up or follow anyone's postings ...
just have some fun postings...

Y said:
remain deaf ...

^ high 5 ^ :applause:

Her husband urge her to get cochlear implant. Let her listen his orsgam and farts. :-o

I am proud to be profoundly Deaf ! :deaf:

Gee... this thread was from over a year ago. I wonder what made someone bring it back? :dunno:

VamPyroX said:
Gee... this thread was from over a year ago. I wonder what made someone bring it back? :dunno:

I think there were some ghosts
haunted you back again :)

Geez, I didn't even look at that date here
almost same thing as bank tellers
do not always look at
these written check dates
(shrugging my shoulders)

Sabrina said:
^ high 5 ^ :applause:

Her husband urge her to get cochlear implant. Let her listen his orsgam and farts. :-o

I am proud to be profoundly Deaf ! :deaf:

Bravo, Bravo, Good for you being proud of Eaf!, howeva, unfortunetly you don't have a good husband... or why don't try to meet hearing man like him. I am proud to be extremely non-hearing human! :ily:

By the way, did Y give you high five?

aw, right on with another High Five
back to Sabrina & Emerica :)
P.S. Sabrina made me laugh about
the fart !

Last edited:
Heather and John's children were one of main reasons why she wanted to get cochlear implant. She wanted to hear them. That information is available all over the Internet!

Psst- Emerica - I think I have an idea who you are! Maybe Alex and his Moderators knew too! :D

Brian said:
Heather and John's children were one of main reasons why she wanted to get cochlear implant. She wanted to hear them. That information is available all over the Internet!

that's fine if anyone want to hear then go for it...
no matter whether this is a good reason or not...
we respect whoever wants it or not....

i myself do not want to hear these
crying babies voices i hope that
i get respect that i do not want to hear...
i would go insane if i can hear something...(tee hee)

pimpdaddyposse said:
Heather does not have any deaf pride in herself... If god made me this way so I have to accept it!

I understand your point of view..however, we can not judge anyone's decisions...

What if Heather thinks you dont have any deaf pride in yourself? Know what I mean? We all look at others and tend to think this or that about others..we have to remember that everyone are different..and without judging them, we need to ask them why or what do they believe in themselves?? Every individually has different perspectives about themselves/others..

I truly believe that Heather does have deaf pride in herself ~ if she didnt, then how come she proved to herself in hearing world that she accomplished that she could do anything bez shes deaf? She wrote book about herself...

Does it mean she doesnt have deaf pride in herself? No, I dont think so...She just have her ways of showing her own deaf pride in herself even we dont see it. I hope this make sense?

There are alot of deafies are jealous of me bez I can hear with hearingaid and talk very well...even I am deaf! It just that I have gift from God...doesnt mean that I dont have deaf pride in myself...it just that I have gift from God...

Same with Heather, she has ability to user her voice and its gift from God...

I dont believe that God made us deaf...I believe that it happened here in this world sinned when Adam and Eve broke their agreement with God and disobeyed so they sinned against God...then eveything changed here in this earth bez of sin!

I hope I didnt offend you in any way...you and i just debating in nice ways...like hear our opinions...

I findit fascinating to hear everyone's opinions than get defensive...:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Here it goes again ...that everyone assumes if one gets a CI, it means that he/she is not proud to be deaf.

I AM PROUD TO BE DEAF AND I USE CI!

Enough of slamming/judging others.

Im losing my tolerance with judgmental people today for some reason.

NO ONE CAN JUDGE UNTIL THEY HAVE WALKED A MILE IN OTHERS SHOES.

So what if you dont want a CI? It doesnt mean you have a right to slam or assume for others. Let them lead their OWN lives and you take care of your own lives. This world could use more love than such hatred/bitterness.

Meg said:
Here it goes again ...that everyone assumes if one gets a CI, it means that he/she is not proud to be deaf.

I AM PROUD TO BE DEAF AND I USE CI!

Enough of slamming/judging others.

Im losing my tolerance with judgmental people today for some reason.

NO ONE CAN JUDGE UNTIL THEY HAVE WALKED A MILE IN OTHERS SHOES.

So what if you dont want a CI? It doesnt mean you have a right to slam or assume for others. Let them lead their OWN lives and you take care of your own lives. This world could use more love than such hatred/bitterness.

I agree with ya!!! Im with ya!!! :D Im getting CI on my right hearing..suppose to get surgery this december..but i recently quit my job with good insurance...bez of personal reason..

I dont know if medicaid or medicare will cover the surgery? how did you get it all covered? just curious?

Brian said:
Psst- Emerica - I think I have an idea who you are! Maybe Alex and his Moderators knew too! :D

:gives: man... I hope you did blow me :bj:

Emerica said:
:gives: man... I hope you did blow me :bj:

hmm... how about using a blow dryer
on you ?

hey, emerica...why did you hope that
Brian did blow you ?

Last edited:
Y said:
hmm... how about using a blow dryer
on you ?

hey, emerica...why did you hope that
Brian did blow you ?

Funny you,...ahem, anyhoo, I was hoping Brian did sucked my cock since he said he knew who I am or whateva he said... savvy? :boink: Hey please check out my thread about Heather Whitestone...

Last edited:
Back