Heat Wave of 2010

Royale

Reaction score
Today is the fourth day of the annoying heat wave and it will stay on until this Monday. :ugh:

Where? On the Northeastern shore?

Last summer (2009) was nothing to me...just perfect...I was pregnant and was not complain at all! I only did when we were in OBX..OMG! Very uncomfortable feeling ick!

this summer...oh lord! So hot and so humid..ick! A/C help us to stay cool :)

See? Thank god we got Central AC installed after we bought the house. Hell worth it.

Last summer (2009) was nothing to me...just perfect...I was pregnant and was not complain at all! I only did when we were in OBX..OMG! Very uncomfortable feeling ick!

this summer...oh lord! So hot and so humid..ick! A/C help us to stay cool :)

Parts of Ontario, Quebec and NE part of U.S.

I remember about my Canadian friend lives in Toronto and his apartment doesn't have central AC nor is window unit AC. It will be very miserable until heatwave over.

See? Thank god we got Central AC installed after we bought the house. Hell worth it.

Oh really, central AC has been included in all houses in southern states since 1960's.

I do not believe all houses even if it is in your area got Central AC. Maybe mostly yeah but not all. There are white trash that lives in house, I don't see how they can afford $3k central AC system.

Oh really, central AC has been included in all houses in southern states since 1960's.

:cold:

I just read a harrowing news... :(

I'm not going to post an article here but you can click on it to read it for yourself.

:cold:

I just read a harrowing news... :(

I'm not going to post an article here but you can click on it to read it for yourself.

Every year you hear the same stuff over and over again here too. It's either babies or dogs left alone in the car... I mean, come on, everybody should know this by now!!!!!!!!!! :mad2:

Don't leave cat or baby/child in the car!!!!!!! :cool2:

Of course I do understand the pain here (different situation), but please be aware) :)

It's been HOT here ever since June 24... I'm dying...
faint2.gif

I stopped counting sunburns and mosquito stitches... there's too many :giggle:

We had hot weathers for weeks now and few days of it were heatwave, Majority of England don't have AC!! From Friday we are having hosepipe ban. We haven't had rain for weeks, the grass in my garden is parched and yellow.

We had hot weathers for weeks now and few days of it were heatwave, Majority of England don't have AC!! From Friday we are having hosepipe ban. We haven't had rain for weeks, the grass in my garden is parched and yellow.

Hosepipe ban started today :shock: No rain forecast yet... it's bound to last...

I'll more likely hit the pool tmw before fitness class - I ended up staying home this afternoon... too hot to go out :cool2:

I do not believe all houses even if it is in your area got Central AC. Maybe mostly yeah but not all. There are white trash that lives in house, I don't see how they can afford $3k central AC system.

That's fine, I had never seen any single house without central AC in our area, except for very old houses. In here, many white trash lives in cheap house, mostly 1960's and 1970's houses and mostly, if not all have central AC.

I live in a house built in the 60's and we have no central A/C. We are in South Florida and it does get hot. Even with the coastal breezes, it's hot. Luckily, the house is built in a way, that a window unit A/C can cool most of the house down.

I'd hate to be on the receiving end of the humongous storms to tail this heat wave.

Yeah, brainless idiots. I did leave my dogs in my jeep and I have and WILL turn AC blast full on and let motor running and monitor them every 3 minutes to make sure they are ok. If this is not possible, I take dogs outside.

Every year you hear the same stuff over and over again here too. It's either babies or dogs left alone in the car... I mean, come on, everybody should know this by now!!!!!!!!!! :mad2:

Don't leave cat or baby/child in the car!!!!!!! :cool2:

Of course I do understand the pain here (different situation), but please be aware) :)

It's been HOT here ever since June 24... I'm dying...
faint2.gif

I stopped counting sunburns and mosquito stitches... there's too many :giggle:

Yeah, brainless idiots. I did leave my dogs in my jeep and I have and WILL turn AC blast full on and let motor running and monitor them every 3 minutes to make sure they are ok. If this is not possible, I take dogs outside.

curious - why do you leave a car running like that? Somebody can just steal your car.

If I were you, I would not call brainless idiots if they are good people. It's their unfortunate losses. =/

however, I get annoyed if anyone knew babies, or animals in the car for a long of period because they need to go somewhere that is more important then you can call them "brainless idiots". yes.

Wow! You guys sound like you could be here in Maryland as we are having the exact same problems as well!

Back