Hearing pill !!!

nasif123

Reaction score
There is a lot research going on for the treatment of deafness. Some company are sill experimenting on drugs which could reverse the hearing loss. They said the drugs are not in the market but yet to release within some years. But I see some site selling hearing pill ! Hearingpill.com is one of them. I was wondering whether the products at hearingpill.com really works or we are just a guinea pig ! Share your view...

The Hearing Pill

hahahahaha.. ya right. i don't believe it. If it really worked it would be all over the news networks.
*EQL*

Why don't you try it and let us know how it goes?

There is a sucker born every minute...:roll:

Do not believe everything you read. I use a very simple gauge whether something might be true or not (along with other evidence). Check if there is any "national" news about such a thing. Believe me, if there is any truth to it, it will have made the big time news centers. A valid news story about "curing" hearing loss is big news indeed and no way it would be overlooked.

Yeah, not likely. But, I believe there's something that supposedly helps reverse sudden deafness, but most of us on AD don't have that, we've all been deaf for awhile... I took meds once to help my tinnitus, and it helped it back down some, but my bet is that it got worse because I was sick, and simply got better when I was well. You can't believe some of that ridiculous stuff.

sudden deafness is usually "treated", and I put that in brackets because it either works/helps or doesn't, but steroids.

But didn't you know? Stem cells are the answer! Stem cells stem cells stem cells! :D

Oh shit I want stem cells !! me ...oh me! PICK ME!........
actuallyyyyy on second thought I'd rather go eat some cake. lol

Did someone say STEM CELLS! Maybe I could grow an extra ear. Would that make me trimodal? (CI, HA and Normal).

There is a lot research going on for the treatment of deafness. Some company are sill experimenting on drugs which could reverse the hearing loss. They said the drugs are not in the market but yet to release within some years. But I see some site selling hearing pill ! Hearingpill.com is one of them. I was wondering whether the products at hearingpill.com really works or we are just a guinea pig ! Share your view...

The Hearing Pill

I have heard of pills with little robots, nano-bots, in them that can go through the body and repair damaged cells.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanorobotics

What you posted though is not that. What you posted sounds like a scam. The active ingredient in that pill is n-acetylcysteine, which is used, clinically, to treat respiratory conditions with excessive and/or thick mucus production not hearing loss or conditions that result in hearing loss.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetylcysteine#Clinical_use

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Actually, I think I read about hearing pills. I think its exclusively for combat vets who lose their hearing due to gunfire. It prolly won't be helpful for any other hearing loss.

Back