Hearing girl scared of rejection....

Let make it clear first. Can you give an example of what a jerk man will do, or to be more exact, combined of jerk and gentleman.

I don't see why anyone would want a jerk when they can get romantic man instead. Romantic man can figure out how to keep woman excited in a good way instead of doing thing in a negative way like what jerk would do.

I want a romantic man who can keep me busy, not a jerk who keep me busy in a wrong way.

One need a something called "creativity."
don't answer my question if you feel it's too personal for you but how old are you? it's just for a sociological reason.

gamer,

I am in the "over the hill" area... I tried the combination of gentleman and jerk and it works like a charm... but reember a magician do not reveal the secrets. I think i gave enough info...

create a friendship first? i think it's a bad idea. especially for men since women have the zone

it happens to me before and to many men as well. it was a hell of a place for me. if i want a woman, i wouldn't make a friend with that woman because once i do, she will dump me in her friend zone [or hell for me]. i'll never get out of the hell unless i'm being a jerk to her.

I didn't realize how hard that would be for men, but I think women prefer to create a friendship first. I may be wrong. I think its a natural thing for women to feel comfortable and get to know the person first. They don't want to make a mistake and find out that guy doesn't like her back. Rejection is no fun.

he game you mentioned, what kind of "smart" game? is it the same game in my thread? i wonder - what's wrong with honesty and boldness? i just wonder.

I believe that flirting is a natural way for both men and women to show some interests. If a guy flirts with a girl by winking or smiling at her, either way she would smile back or ignore those signs. If she chose to ignore, it would let the guy know that she's not interested. Do you know what I'm trying to say? I am sure everyone played the flirting game before, I mean its natural to us to attract the opposite sex.

If a guy comes up and tells me that he likes me out of blue, I would not find that attractive. I don't know why, it just doesn't make any senses. If a lady walked up to you, she said I want to go out with you. I like you a lot and I have had a serect crush on you for a long time. You didn't know that. Would you say yes? Even if you don't know her that good?

every guy here would answer with a difinitive...hell yes.
thats not to say i want some drunk chick stumbling up to me asking me to take her to bed.....

there's a difference between getting to know a person before dating, and becoming friends. Like others have stated, getting out of the "friend zone" is hard, and a guy would better focus his efforts elsewhere.

there's a time limit, if nothing has happened after a short time, then you can be pretty well assured it wont happen. and thats not to say that if you dont have sex early it won't happen, im talking something as simple as a date....remembering dating? thats where you get to know each other.

Back