Hearing cat for the deaf!

Deafwizard

Reaction score
I'm telling a truth! My cat name is Shadow! She is one year old! I was sleeping as wake up clock! My cat lick my face but don't work then bite my toe to wake me up! When door knock then bite my nose or face! My cat know me a deaf! :cool:

My cat knows I'm deafblind too. For everyone else's attention he meows or looks at them but for me he paws me on the arm! :lol:

haha thats pretty cool. I prefer dogs though. I dont have one, I want one but have a small backyard, a dog needs more freedom than that.

I'm telling a truth! My cat name is Shadow! She is one year old! I was sleeping as wake up clock! My cat lick my face but don't work then bite my toe to wake me up! When door knock then bite my nose or face! My cat know me a deaf! :cool:

ha ha that is SO cool. My three cats are realllly lazy.

They all know how to wake us up before our clock alarms. why? they are hunrgy. :roll: One of them tend to walk all over my body. One of them walk over on me if it wasnt working then he will drop his body land on my tummy. one of them is kind of voodoo. He sits staring at me for a long time like you can feel someone stares at me and i wake up looking at his eyes to eyes. bingo. They dont let me know if someone is at the door or anything.

ha ha that is SO cool. My three cats are realllly lazy.

They all know how to wake us up before our clock alarms. why? they are hunrgy. :roll: One of them tend to walk all over my body. One of them walk over on me if it wasnt working then he will drop his body land on my tummy. one of them is kind of voodoo. He sits staring at me for a long time like you can feel someone stares at me and i wake up looking at his eyes to eyes. bingo. They dont let me know if someone is at the door or anything.

LOL! :rofl:

I remember as a little kid I thought my cat knew I was deaf b/c to me she didn't meow. She just opened her mouth.

I had a cat and he would jumped up just before the phone ring! I had to give him away ! I was heartbroken! We have a cat shelter in a town near me and every they set a table at a Festival to raise money. One year I ask two
women working at cat shelter table if they ever get 'hearing cat' and one woman said " all our cats can hear!" The other woman knew what I meant!
and she had heard of 'hearing cats' for deaf and HOH. I would love to have a hearing cat or bird!

My cat knows I'm deafblind too. For everyone else's attention he meows or looks at them but for me he paws me on the arm! :lol:

when I was a health aid I had client and she was blind . The lady had two cats and one was really fat! I was giving the woman lunch one day and fatty the cat jumped on the table and very slowly he removed food from the lady 's plate with his paw! I knew why he was so fat!

when I was a health aid I had client and she was blind . The lady had two cats and one was really fat! I was giving the woman lunch one day and fatty the cat jumped on the table and very slowly he removed food from the lady 's plate with his paw! I knew why he was so fat!

Sneaky! Sneaky!...I have a cat & a dog...our cat is "Mr. Mittens" (white boots)...he sleeps at my feet....is always hungry! Never been outside, (he's 4 months)...but soon, I'm gonna take him out there....

LOL! :laugh2:

Uh oh... maybe that's why my cat is so fat too. (I really do have a cat and he really is fat.)

I had a cat that passed on years ago. But, when the phone would ring she'd look at it. So if I happened to be watching her when that happened, I would know the phone was ringing. I thought that was pretty cool! That was as far as she ever took it, though :)

My cat pulls my hair to wake me up but it's in response to his empty food bowl rather than an alarm. LOL!

One of my cat used to ran and stare at the phone flasher and that when I knew that the fphone was running. The flasher was behind me. So 3 of my cats meow without a sound and one make noise. The one with make noise is a very loud meowww.

My dog is best job....

My dog Lilly who is hearing dog. She can help me any sound then your cat.

Of course. :) We just think it's amusing our pets that weren't trained as hearing animals just naturally know to bring sounds to our attention. :P

Back