Hearing but trying to learn

GenericName

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a male high school student from CT. My name is Daniel and I'm 16 y/o... I'm hearing but would like to learn more about Deaf culture. I'm currently studying ASL in school. I'm not very good at introductions so... well I don't know what else to say...

Welcome to alldeaf. Hopefully you will learn a lot. There are a lot of different viewpoints and opinions here. It's good you are learning ASL in school. Not many people want to go forth and try to learn ASL (from my experience).

welcome young jedi, you will enjoy the site.

May the force be with you, young jedi.

Tell me Master NorCal what are midichlorians?

Hi and :welcome: to AD! Enjoy your way around here on this forum with lots of interesting insights. Good luck with your studies. :)

Bottesini: its in Star Wars, Return of Jedi.

its on Dark Side as i believe. Care to educate me :)

:welcome: :wave: I also am an ASL Student but in college. I wish you luck and I hope it all works out for you

Welcome to our Asylum!. Make urself home and ask question about our culture as much as u can! (smiling)

courious.. what makes u interesed in ASL.?? did u meet a Deaf friend?.. or Girl friend that u're falling in love?... :giggle:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Bottesini: its in Star Wars, Return of Jedi.

its on Dark Side as i believe. Care to educate me :)

What I said was a quote of Anakin (Darth Vader) to his Master Quigon when he was little. Didn't you memorize it all?

Hi, Welcome to the AD, I am sure you will learn lot about deaf people here and learn abou "ASL" , I think it great that you want to learn about deaf people and learn their langauge. :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf. I hope ya will enjoy reading and posting. :)

Back