Hearing aid problems?

illusive man

Reaction score
When my mom or i get closse to each other, theres a really weird ringing that starts. Is that normal?

That is called feedback. It is only abnormal if you don't like it. :D I recently got mine changed so that I have to try really hard to get feedback. If you do this, you might get some occlusion, it is all a matter of personal preference.

it's feedback. I get that alot ROFL
hopefully I may need my hearing aid adjusted pretty soon as people from my mom's work gets the lump off her back :)

it's feedback. I get that alot ROFL
hopefully I may need my hearing aid adjusted pretty soon as people from my mom's work gets the lump off her back :)

Odd...mine has no feedback, are you sure it's not just your mold being loose?

I have sometimes patient adjust to normal hearing aid as well positive wait for replace tubing and will coming expect. I think so good things. adjust to volume!!

I have sometimes patient adjust to normal hearing aid as well positive wait for replace tubing and will coming expect. I think so good things. adjust to volume!!

Yes I like to play with things too much. sometimes audi gets impatient lol :)

Hm.. Genie has a feedback controller option, but ha.. maybe the feedback is in a tone I can't hear lol :)

ik and LOL. I'll have to ask the old guy if that option's already turned on but if not, I'll get him to turn that on :P

Back