Hearing aid possession

my audi said my random changes are minor since it only happens when i go near the library and to leave it lol i was like awesome

I went to my audi today and the aid has been shipped off. Not because of the possession, but because it spontaneously stopped working in her office. It is comforting when these things happen with witnesses, as it means I am not completely nuts.

We started talking about new aids too. She is going to get some demo's of recently released aids and we are going to start experimenting soon.

I have proper clean up my mold is very dirty make sure clean wise on dirty mold!!! that is my earmold is very hearing aid, I notice it I should be go to on Wednesday!! that is why my hearing test check :D I am nervous, Hope be match pitch on volume!

I took apart a hearing aid one time and added up what it'd cost to buy the parts inside. The wire for the telecoil, the pot for the volume control, etc.. and it came to about 50 US dollars.

what is happened your hearing sound because you sound! I have feeling buzz and beep not sure volume! I don't know feeling exactly deep how volume!

I think that would be the stupid volume (I know I still need to get that reprogrammed *probably in January before the Safaris come in or during the visit when I get them*) LOL

I think that would be the stupid volume (I know I still need to get that reprogrammed *probably in January before the Safaris come in or during the visit when I get them*) LOL

really! I have problem! I have annoy my hearing aid seems stupid volume! wrong way
because screw up on system I said NOOOOOO she is misunderstand! but another she knew have record is perfect volume! that is pretty tough! I contact to her! I am not familiar annoy my hearing aid not sure weird! stranger! maybe high volume

really! I have problem! I have annoy my hearing aid seems stupid volume! wrong way
because screw up on system I said NOOOOOO she is misunderstand! but another she knew have record is perfect volume! that is pretty tough! I contact to her! I am not familiar annoy my hearing aid not sure weird! stranger! maybe high volume

U got a good point, my hearing aids were programmed last time when I had them in 05

U got a good point, my hearing aids were programmed last time when I had them in 05

Thank! I can help you I explain to you! I can history my hearing aid!! I Notice my hearing aid very noise loud environmental I can experience study lots of clean up! she told me morning clean on wax mold on inside dirty clean up! everyday morning

Yes Travis you must keep the ear moulds clean or else you will experience difficulty in hearing sounds. I once forgot to clean my moulds and thought that the hearing aides were broke because I couldnt hear anything. Later found out it was gunk that clogged them up :giggle:

Thank! I can help you I explain to you! I can history my hearing aid!! I Notice my hearing aid very noise loud environmental I can experience study lots of clean up! she told me morning clean on wax mold on inside dirty clean up! everyday morning

Yes Travis you must keep the ear moulds clean or else you will experience difficulty in hearing sounds. I once forgot to clean my moulds and thought that the hearing aides were broke because I couldnt hear anything. Later found out it was gunk that clogged them up :giggle:

I clean mine with peroxide each night and the put in the Dry and Store. If you don't own one, they are a good investment as they kill germs.

I clean mine with peroxide each night and the put in the Dry and Store. If you don't own one, they are a good investment as they kill germs.

Does this include pulling the earmold out of the tubing?

Does this include pulling the earmold out of the tubing?

No. So I guess I am not that thorough! I am not the mold care model. :aw:

But, I have really cool colored tubing, tube spreaders, and a dedicated pair of sharp scissors, and change the tubing about every two weeks or at least one time per month., so I guess I am just as great as I thought after all!!! :nana:

Lol that is right! that is interesting share to your share story! thank you so much
share! I learn it pretty more clean up! everyday!

you means you don't need to own? huh I wonder go to peroxide for dry and store? huh I am not sure wipe on careful on peroxide! would be share to tell me!
let know me when you able to me figure out search find wipe on special on clean up! that is tough on clean up! I Know tough responsibility!!

Lol that is right! that is interesting share to your share story! thank you so much
share! I learn it pretty more clean up! everyday!

you means you don't need to own? huh I wonder go to peroxide for dry and store? huh I am not sure wipe on careful on peroxide! would be share to tell me!
let know me when you able to me figure out search find wipe on special on clean up! that is tough on clean up! I Know tough responsibility!!

You can buy peroxide wipes at the pharmacy, but if your audi told you something different, do what they say.

I am very independent and tend to do things my own way,. and sometimes that means I live with the consequences.

Dry and Store is an electric box. Look at Harris communications and see all the things they have for taking care of hearing aids.

You can buy peroxide wipes at the pharmacy, but if your audi told you something different, do what they say.

I am very independent and tend to do things my own way,. and sometimes that means I live with the consequences.

True I believe independent because pretty sometimes respsonbitty
Dry and Store is an electric box. Look at Harris communications and see all the things they have for taking care of hearing aids.
audiologicoly told me on anytime on store! she told me! I think so might to good idea! I think so good find out wipe special germ! I ask someone! I figure out it
Thank let know me!

Yes, Naidas. Curse the day they were created.

Jenny, I feel your pain. When I used Naidas I swear they were possessed. Fortunately, they acted up every time I brought them to the audie. Now I'm so deaf I rarely use them and don't really care. Would never get Naidas again, personally. *sigh*

Back