Hearies arent all that bad....

well.. some hearing people don;t understand how deaf people feel but same as deaf people don't understand how hearing feel

i do not have a problem with hearing people..i grew up in the hearing world...was only around deaf people while in school...and when i did work with them........the only people i have a problem with are the ignorant, judgemental, so on so forth..*individuals* not a whole group of people...but then again can put all the ignorant...judgemental...imbeciles in a group of their own :laugh2:

Originally posted by ChelEler
Some Deaf are being an asshole or a bitch, some hearings are being an asshole or a bitch... so there's no difference about that. Some Deaf are nice, some hearings are nice. I have experienced all of them in the past. Everyone has their own personalities and preferences.

:werd:

like i said before, im not just some hearing dude who decided to throw up some controversy. i have a deaf mom ( Peachy Lady) deaf aunt (Freaky) and my sister is hoh. i have seen both sides. and i have seen it in here. especially in the posts on whether u prefer hearing or deaf. and a lot of people were like, i dont like hearing people they are stupid, ignorant, arogant, impatient. and i know i keep repeating myself but, seriously not all hearing people are that way. and before u speak in here...make sure u watch what u say. because, i know i cant be the only hearing person in here, and i know its got to hurt their feelings as well.

Back