Votes: 12 48.0%
  • I reported an incident that happened to me

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • I reported something not related to a person

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • No, I never reported to the police

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
No witnesses, Neighbors are cold as stink up... Hello to my security camera is my high-tech witness for easy report police.

My license plate with the registration sticker on it was stolen one time so I've had to report to the police about that. It was never found however and I had to
register for new plates which sucked. :(

My license plate with the registration sticker on it was stolen one time so I've had to report to the police about that. It was never found however and I had to
register for new plates which sucked. :(

I use to license plate locks

C900W3500.JPG

a sideswiping incident involving my car and another SUV type, cause the moron didn't stay in HIS lane!

Had to report gang tagging and such done to my car & damage done to another car (stripped down to body only)

Also, I have cam dash in my car, too. It works with my iPhone 5 for download video files to report police.

camera2.gif

I know somebody had that and it didn't prevent from someone cut the sticker area off. lol

frame protect sticker

license-plate-sticker.jpg

8-24-2009%209-01-35%20AM.jpg

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7-ooUIqGVU[/ame]

Last edited:
Never had a reason to call, but I had to file an attempted rape report on someone I was dating to defend my right to self defense. Guess where I got him, but he never pursued the matter since, so assault and battery charge against me was dropped.

Yes, I ran away in order to escape from this Nazi soulless prick for his continued domestic violence years on me and walked in a local police department to file a report against him. The date of last incident was 05/22/2003. Never spoke a single word to him ever since after that. I hope either he dies asap or be in a vegetable state.

Wirelessly posted

I have reported to police on someone before. I can't expand on it too much it happened in 2001.

Back