Have You Noticed?...(Part Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
have u notice that i am back and check here?

Have you notice that I made alot of posts today? :laugh2:

Have you noticed that people needs lots of love here?

Have you notice my sweetie friend :angel: created the thread to wish me birthday on 2 days earlier? :lol:

Yes, I noticed that DD created the thread for your early birthday, too Tweetybird! :lol:

Real good one :lol:

Liebling:-))) said:
Have you notice my sweetie friend :angel: created the thread to wish me birthday on 2 days earlier? :lol:

Yes, I noticed that DD created the thread for your early birthday, too Tweetybird! :lol:

Real good one :lol:
oh yea i agree with u.. she is sooo sweet do that.. hehehe

have u notice that Liebling :))) and TB cant wait for bday coming? :cheers:

TweetyBird said:
oh yea i agree with u.. she is sooo sweet do that.. hehehe

have u notice that Liebling :))) and TB cant wait for bday coming? :cheers:

:laugh2: yes, it´s 2 more days then we celebrate our birthday.... :laugh2:

Have you notice that Cheri post my darling Ben Affleck to me for my birthday night. :naughty: ?

Liebling:-))) said:
:laugh2: yes, it´s 2 more days then we celebrate our birthday.... :laugh2:
yea!!!! hehehehehehe!!!!!! i just wonder what i get something from my parents.. hehehe! :D also this week, i been look forward bday cards come in mail.. :rofl: i feel that i still kid!!! hahahaha!

OMG, "have u noticed..." forever, I am terrible far behind :zzz: by the way, have u noticed I been unable online longer for long but now :popcorn:

noticed, tweetybird and leibing both own b/d this feb 11 and they are exciting.. :wave:

TweetyBird said:
yea!!!! hehehehehehe!!!!!! i just wonder what i get something from my parents.. hehehe! :D also this week, i been look forward bday cards come in mail.. :rofl: i feel that i still kid!!! hahahaha!

me either. I love surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fruit:

I hope to reach 3,000 post on my birthday because "3" is my favorite number....

hahahah!! good thing that i am not only one!!! hehehe!!

go and keep posts til 3,000 before ur bday come and u will have a GOOD LUCKY ON 3! heheheh :mrgreen:

<How can I see Liebling is happy?? Have you notice her and really BIG SMILE?

Have you noticed that TB and Liebling are eating all the birthday cakes in sight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back