Have You Noticed? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY just wake up out of cave ? one of cats wake me up make window blinds fell down tsk shame on hyper cats :lol:

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY go back in cave ? since DREAMDEAF back ???? whimper :( nah give DD big {{{{HUGGIEZ}}} hope DD be alright :hug:

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY happy waggin since off today and all wknd? WOOHOO WOOF WAGGIN :dance2::dance2: :booty: AWROoOoOoOoOoOoOoO also soon see TWEETYBIRD @ friends cookout this evening :D

PUNKYWOLFY said:
Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY go back in cave ? since DREAMDEAF back ???? whimper :( nah give DD big {{{{HUGGIEZ}}} hope DD be alright :hug:

Aww, have you noticed DD giving Punky a huggie...oomg...that wolfy boi needs a flea bath!

*scratching*

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY growled @ DREAMDEAF mention flea bath ? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR shake all wettie off @ DD oops ZOOM *hidin in DARK place* since DD (SLYVESTIE) hate wettie since cat don't like got soak :lol:

*MEEEOOOOWWWWRRRRRRR*

Have you noticed DD hissing, spitting and extending her claws at the wet, wet PunkyWolfy???

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY whine whine whine DD claw me wahhhhh :cry:? OOOOOOO OOOOOOOO AWROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Have you noticed DD eyeing TB ... snacktime!

Have you noticed DD sharpening her claws again?

Have you noticed DD marking the spot where PW is hiding?

have u notice that TB is drowny from med???

have u notice DD cant get me?

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY smell DD *SMELL GOOD* should i do :lick: ? OFC am i :naughty: BOI ? WOOHOO

Have you noticed DD waiting under TB's perch, waiting til TB falls asleep? Got the bread ready, mustard on hold.

DreamDeaf said:
Have you noticed DD waiting under TB's perch, waiting til TB falls asleep? Got the bread ready, mustard on hold.
have u notce TB say nah cuz of i taking shower and fresh??? :lol:

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY enjoy :lick: DD ? YUMMIEZ

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY need go LEAVIN cave, on way friend s home? COOKOUT YUMMIEZ

Have you noticed DD ignoring TB and PW now, cuz they wont take her to the cookout?

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY nicely ask DD to join with me go to friend's COOKOUT?

have u notice that PW and TB are ready leave to meet at our friends and see who race arrive there first alike last week, i did zoooooooooommmmmmmmmmm and i saw on my mirror and sowwy poor pw is very very behind and small white car then i arrived our friend and i was :rofl: at PW.. then we were ready go but pw left first then me 2nd i drove catched up and my face was :D at pw and pw was growling then i passed up front pw's car then arrived at China Buffet ?? PW GRRRRRRRRRRRRR AT ME :rofl::rofl:

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY just got back home in cave ? WHEW

Have u notice TWEETYBIRD fast driver tsk cheat by nitro space feather car ? :lol: :P @ TWEETYBIRD

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY :confused: thought MLKSHKGRL always busy in hottie steamy show ? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back