Have You Noticed?....( Part 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
TweetyBird said:
have u notice TB ask u can u come in my cage room?

have u noticed that i say not yes but hell yes

sequoias said:
Have you noticed that CCsinned is acting like a enemy with me.
Have you noticed if you don't join in you're just a peeping tom... buy some popcorn. Then sit & watch...

Have you noticed that CC is crazy tonight and i need to whack my favorite skillet on his head??

PUNKYWOLFY said:
Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY be :naughty: boi ? DO IT whip me i enjoy and like it woohoo
ummm i think better i will get P.... whip for u...??? i cant say what is it here.. heheheh!!! !

TweetyBird said:
yea yea have u notice that i am ready for her??? :fingersx:

Have you noticed that TB is ready for me.. *gulping* ??

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that CC is crazy tonight and i need to whack my favorite skillet on his head??
Have you noticed It will still turn me on...

Have you noticed that CC likes anything to whack him which turn on .. damn .. tell me what thing that he dont like it and turn him OFF ??

Have you noticed that i am nervous cause i am afraid to let my tongue to licking TB's *coughing* area!!!! haha

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that CC likes anything to whack him which turn on .. damn .. tell me what thing that he dont like it and turn him OFF ??
have you noticed that would be a......oh :bsflag: everything turns me on

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that i am nervous cause i am afraid to let my tongue to licking TB's *coughing* area!!!! haha
have u notice that TB say u dont have to do that.. just let me lick u and make u WILD in bed??? :whistle: :devil:

Have you noticed that TOF has got her tongue stuck to TB's mouth....ahhh it's trapped! :gossip: say that TB caught her tongue on a light pole. :P

Have you noticed tha i :lick: TB...mmmmmmmmm she is as sweet as honey

sequoias said:
Have you noticed that TOF has got her tongue stuck to TB's mouth....ahhh it's trapped! :gossip: say that TB caught her tongue on a light pole. :P
HAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA :rofl::rofl: :thumb:

Have you noticed that I am BS BS BS by CC says so?

-----------------------------------

haha TB... Have you noticed that i laying down , spread my legs for TB *gulping*

----------------------------------------

pffttt seq .. Have you noticed that i whacked his head so hard .. damn him

-----------------------------------------

woohoo mlkshkgrl.. Have you noticed that Mlkshkgrl wanna join with me and tb become 3 some .. WOOHOO

mlkshkgrl said:
Have you noticed tha i :lick: TB...mmmmmmmmm she is as sweet as honey
have u notice that i :lick: Mlk and she has sooooooooo sweet as strawberry?

TweetyBird said:
ummm i think better i will get P.... whip for u...??? i cant say what is it here.. heheheh!!! !

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY GRRRRRRR at TB? TB DON'T think abt PINKY WHIP on me GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GROWLED WOOF :fu: @ TB :nana:

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that I am BS BS BS by CC says so?

-----------------------------------

haha TB... Have you noticed that i laying down , spread my legs for TB *gulping*

----------------------------------------

pffttt seq .. Have you noticed that i whacked his head so hard .. damn him

-----------------------------------------

woohoo mlkshkgrl.. Have you noticed that Mlkshkgrl wanna join with me and tb become 3 some .. WOOHOO
have u notice that TOF let me :lick: her WOW!!!!? :devil:

PUNKYWOLFY said:
Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY GRRRRRRR at TB? TB DON'T think abt PINKY WHIP on me GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GROWLED WOOF :fu: @ TB :nana:
have u notice why PW SAY THAT cuz of PW imed me and asked me what is P... so PW say loud a word of pinky here.. so i didnt put here..???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back