Have You Noticed?....( Part 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
C.C.Sinned said:
Have you noticed Mlkshkgrl cuz I :lick: you...
have u notice that TB :bump: C.C so i can :lick: mlkshkgrl??

PUNKYWOLFY said:
Have u notice TB ZOOM knock my home door ? oh no got bustedddddddd TB PICK hair off from my head for her home nest cage ow! ow! ow! wahhhhh got punishment from TB but thank anyway for shiny my bald head :rofl:
that is DAMN right!!!! too bad for u get bald and no more hair for u!!! so u can become popeye!!!!

TweetyBird said:
have u notice that TB :bump: C.C so i can :lick: mlkshkgrl??
have you noticed how much TB likes to :lick: Mlkshkgrl. She just shoves me aside. TB is a very lusting gay chick...

C.C.Sinned said:
have you noticed how much TB likes to :lick: Mlkshkgrl. She just shoves me aside. TB is a very lusting gay chick...
yup yup!!

have notice that TB have famous tongue for lick!!!??? ;)

TweetyBird said:
that is DAMN right!!!! too bad for u get bald and no more hair for u!!! so u can become popeye!!!!

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY proud being popeye? my mom call me POPEYE sometimes cuz muscle arms to help mom anything to haul boxes ;)

PUNKYWOLFY said:
Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY proud being popeye? my mom call me POPEYE sometimes cuz muscle arms to help mom anything to haul boxes ;)
u try smartass at me..?? huh?? okay i will give u good one :whip: ur butt!!!

Have you noticed that i am back for playin more around :D ?

Have you noticed I'm gonna watch this thread like it's a movie! :D Have fun AD'ers ;)

Have you noticed that TB is so exciting about me bein here to playin around? haha

TweetyBird said:
u try smartass at me..?? huh?? okay i will give u good one :whip: ur butt!!!

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY be :naughty: boi ? DO IT whip me i enjoy and like it woohoo

Have you noticed that CC Sinned ate me out , does it taste good? haha

sequoias said:
Have you noticed I'm gonna watch this thread like it's a movie! :D Have fun AD'ers ;)
Have you noticed Sequoias is like a creepy stalker...

Have you noticed that CCsinned is acting like a enemy with me.

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that CC Sinned ate me out , does it taste good? haha
Have you noticed TOF has the best one I have tasted since 10PM

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that TB is so exciting about me bein here to playin around? haha
yea yea have u notice that i am ready for her??? :fingersx:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back