Have you get Christmas tree yet?

my mother put up fake tree up. making the house looks pretty.
she didn't do much because we have no children here.

I havent put tree up since 1997 cause i am all alone home hehehe but I go over my mom's home for xmas day for 2 days so far in each year on xmas day .. If I have my own kids then i will put it up early xmas tree likey in nov or dec. Right now I dont have a kids wahh I really want to have a kids in someday :D

My mom and sister will be putting up the fake tree at home by the time I get back there. We had it for 20 or 25 years. The stove in the living room makes the air dry, so a real tree would become flammable. My mom will also put the tree into my sister's puppy's pen because the puppy is outgrowing the pen and the tree needs protection.
I got my own little fake tree from Sol's 2 years ago, but left it at home this time because I play with my new computer instead. :mrgreen: I'll set it up in my room when I get back home so I could have pretty colored lights there.

Christmas Tree

There will not be any christmas at my home :) (I'm not against it or anything like that, I grew up having christmas at my parents') I still watch christmas movies ha :)

I has been stall and busy busy have not set up the xmas tree up..until finally yesterday I set up the xmas tree up and decorates.. *Exhales* Beauitful seeing xmas tree lighting but... *mumbling* 3 kittens foreplay w/xmas tree.. *whack'em* stop playing! Good kitten didn't touch xmas tree. when Im gone bed... Next day today, My hubby gave me 3 xmas balls.. (groan) I knew 3 kitten are loving sneaky and foreplay w/xmas balls.. while Im sleeping.. Smarties kitties!

I haven't set up a christmas tree in my place yet although I love to see the different decorations of other's tree. It's interesting to see how the creativity is passed around.

I already set up my fake tree before thanksgiving. I don't want real tree and it can be messing. So far my fake tree looks great in the living room.

I purchase a real tree and boy it's the beautiful tree I ever brought~ And I decorated it already! My house sure smell like pine!!! Love that smell! ;)

I make sure there water in it at all times, so far looking good! :thumb:

Being a genuine outdoorsman, it pains me to see living trees be cut from the hillsides and be sold at parking lots to people who want a tinsel laden holiday. With global warming becoming a major issue these days, dont you think a plastic tree in your place this and future years would do better for the environment as the living trees do the thankless jobs keeping the air clean and healthy for us.

Leave the real trees alone and use plastic.

And if killing a real tree is a must for you this time, then buy 2 tree kits from us and plant them out in the hills near you this coming spring.

Richard

treekit.jpg

If I want to, I can become a real environmental freak. I was born on a mountain and I lived most of the best years of my life on mountains and the trees there have done plenty good to me.

We went tree-hunting in midst of a snowstorm yesterday, and after visiting 5 or 6 different tree lots, we decided to select this tree which looks so awesome. We cut about 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom, and set it in a water bucket overnight.

This morning, I put it in a tree stand, and then set it up in the living room. I put all white lights on it, and then we used only red, gold and silver ornament balls. I added my straw snowflakes on it, and it looks great! I think we put like over 100 ornament balls on it. Now we need to buy the treetop finial, and a few other things.

When my bf's brother returns from California with the digital camera, I will take pictures of it and post it here.

Nesmuth said:
Being a genuine outdoorsman, it pains me to see living trees be cut from the hillsides and be sold at parking lots to people who want a tinsel laden holiday. With global warming becoming a major issue these days, dont you think a plastic tree in your place this and future years would do better for the environment as the living trees do the thankless jobs keeping the air clean and healthy for us.

Leave the real trees alone and use plastic.

And if killing a real tree is a must for you this time, then buy 2 tree kits from us and plant them out in the hills near you this coming spring.

Richard

treekit.jpg

If I want to, I can become a real environmental freak. I was born on a mountain and I lived most of the best years of my life on mountains and the trees there have done plenty good to me.

Some of the trees come from a tree farm. You know, there are farms that grow Christmas Trees.

We finally got a real tree today.... :dance2:

I got fake Christmas tree decorated with colorful lights, looking gooood! Oh it feels like Christmas, oh Christmas treeeeee

oh yea i love to smell pine! ...my mom and i dont put the tree this yr.. since my mom and i got hurt hands and under dr order that we can pick heavy things.. so my stepfather been work 12 hrs everyday and lot overtime, dont have time for that.. so we got idea and put light on the wall and some xmas stuff on tv, shelves... hehe!

TweetyBird said:
oh yea i love to smell pine! ...my mom and i dont put the tree this yr.. since my mom and i got hurt hands and under dr order that we can pick heavy things.. so my stepfather been work 12 hrs everyday and lot overtime, dont have time for that.. so we got idea and put light on the wall and some xmas stuff on tv, shelves... hehe!

You could have asked me to come out and help you set up the tree! :slap:

kuifje75 said:
Some of the trees come from a tree farm. You know, there are farms that grow Christmas Trees.

Thanks for pointing that out, After reading Richard's post I started feeling guilty for getting a real tree. Now, I don't feel that way anymore after knowing they grow trees on farm. ;) You save me from feeling like shit. :hug:

Cheri said:
Thanks for pointing that out, After reading Richard's post I started feeling guilty for getting a real tree. Now, I don't feel that way anymore after knowing they grow trees on farm. ;) You save me from feeling like shit. :hug:

Sis, the place we went to get our trees at, they planted those trees themselves, not going somewhere by cutting them down...so there's nothing to feel guilty about....

Yes Kuiji75 is correct about real christmas tree... they plant trees and cut off and then plant...

I have real trees for over 20 years... the plenty of trees are still around... :D

Don´t feel bad, Cheri... :hug:

Back