Have you ever ??

Toilet paper core! I was too little to understand the difference between regular toilet paper (white thing) and the core to be flushed down. :laugh2:

:twisted: hehe Thats remind me when i was in High school... Know what i did to their restroom.... I did throw the cherry bomb into the tiolet and flush and it already blew up and that water went out of control and flood all over the floor as well as i was escape and haven't caught yet... Nobody knew who did it ... I found out that repair cost round 1,000 dollars as the princpal asked everybody to come into the autidium and yell at everybody who did it and told us the cost of repair ... but nobody knew expect me ! :twisted:

Originally posted by knightwolf68
:twisted: hehe Thats remind me when i was in High school... Know what i did to their restroom.... I did throw the cherry bomb into the tiolet and flush and it already blew up and that water went out of control and flood all over the floor as well as i was escape and haven't caught yet... Nobody knew who did it ... I found out that repair cost round 1,000 dollars as the princpal asked everybody to come into the autidium and yell at everybody who did it and told us the cost of repair ... but nobody knew expect me ! :twisted:

:shock: That was you?! :laugh2:

lucky u.. i had to take my medicine which it is in liquid.. which it makes me sick :eeks:

Originally posted by knightwolf68
give me some cash or i rat on you

I flush turds and bloody tampons down into the toilet. That's it.:shock:

I once dropped a medical bracelet in the toilet while taking a dump. You think I was going in after it? Yah right. That went down the toilet.

LOLZ LOLZ CHERRY BOMB!! :laugh2: OMG OMG lolz!! man thats funny!!

Never did a thing... drops some stuff....i cant remember when i was lil girl :D

used to vomit in the toilet and say flush away mr. vomit...

Back