Have you dating with hearing ? How do you feel about it?

Kalista

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ironically, I never have had a dating with hearing guy. I always lost patient with hearing people due to communication barrier. He just learns sign language and gives me alot of warmest affectionate. He is really sweet professionalism guy ever I met.

At first, we were so awkward how to communicate each other. We just fool around and laugh. It helps us more warm up and learn to sign language. It was fun to be with hearing dating as a special friend. I admire him alot because he is very respectful me.

I am not ready for relationship. Just need a company.

i'm currently dating a hearing guy. And I know that any relationship is hard. Just take your time, be patient and take it slow. That's what I did after my divorce.. and I met a wonderful guy.

Yeah, communication can be hard, but if both of you work on it.. it can be easier. I don't see a real difference between dating hearing and deaf, we're all people, we're all different. we all have things in common and things not in common... as long as we enjoy life, it'll all work out.

Frankly you could be with a deaf man yet cannot COMMUNICATE - meaning you cannot relate or understand each other.

You could be with a hearing man and connect on a much deeper level - words dont describe connection.

So it is more important to communicate on a deeper level - if this guy can connect you on many other ways, go for it!

i used to date hearing men actually i was engaged to one but it didn't work
but i really enjoyed the company even friendship of course when i am not ready for relationship

kal i understand how you feel

i don't get along with deaf men easy even be their friends but be in relationship with them i would be very awkward toward deaf men that how i feel

Find hearing people who actually sigh in ASL before dating... interpreter is bad idea because of high confidental and don't want to know what's going in deaf community.

i dont understand either...i date a hearing guy and hes so understanding of my hearing...or lack of lol..but hes the best! i love him soo much:)

I thought this topic related to Kalista, not you lilalia or sugerpuff...

To Sugahpuff daddy, I am trying to say um say that Kalista should should date a guy who know how to sign ASL, not date a guy who is learning to sign why why because because of communicate barrier I mean block the communicate between deaf and hearing...it is bettah if dating hearing people who know alot of ASL yes!

Date with interpreter is a bad idea why why because because interpreter have code of ethics or whatever the word if it wrong terms...

Now understand me? if not then I try try to explain... i am so fusturate, pressure, because I AM DEAF!

DEAF must be United!

Kalista should date who she wants, who cares if he's learning to sign or already knows how to sign. It's more important she like the guy than she judge his signing ability.

my boyfriend is learning to sign, and while I'm glad he's learning, I didn't fall in love with him because of his signing ability. So basing who you date on how well they sign is ridiculous. because if you date someone you don't like due to the fact he is a pro at ASL, you're going to be miserable.

i used to date hearing men actually i was engaged to one but it didn't work
but i really enjoyed the company even friendship of course when i am not ready for relationship

kal i understand how you feel

i don't get along with deaf men easy even be their friends but be in relationship with them i would be very awkward toward deaf men that how i feel

I can understand your point ! I do not mean to offense Deaf men. However, high percent of Deaf men are irrespecting, immature and lack of understand what women's feelings.

I was so surprised how much my dating guy respect me so much. Like open the door when I enter the store, restruant and also open the door at his car. I was walking into on right side seat but he walked to that door and open for me. He treats me like a Queen. We talked alot about our feelings. We prefer to be good friend more than relationship because we are not ready. It is our first new experience in our two worlds into hearing and Deaf. He was so nervous when he first met me until I started to fool around with write the notes, etc.. He was laughed and laughed. It helps him to break the ice to nervous to talk with me. Now, he tried so hard to understand to read my fingerspelling. It was so fun and challenge for us. ;)

Kalista

Frankly you could be with a deaf man yet cannot COMMUNICATE - meaning you cannot relate or understand each other.

You could be with a hearing man and connect on a much deeper level - words dont describe connection.

So it is more important to communicate on a deeper level - if this guy can connect you on many other ways, go for it!

High percent men can't find the right spot clitorit. Should we put
j03096021.jpg

on our clits ? So, they can find it easily?? :cool:

Ironically, I never have had a dating with hearing guy. I always lost patient with hearing people due to communication barrier. He just learns sign language and gives me alot of warmest affectionate. He is really sweet professionalism guy ever I met.

At first, we were so awkward how to communicate each other. We just fool around and laugh. It helps us more warm up and learn to sign language. It was fun to be with hearing dating as a special friend. I admire him alot because he is very respectful me.

I am not ready for relationship. Just need a company.

Go for it!!! just enjoying and learning!!! ok ;):):):)

High percent men can't find the right spot clitorit. Should we put
j03096021.jpg

on our clits ? So, they can find it easily?? :cool:

Well for one we'll be the women screaming in agony for having rusty pointy darts up our hoo hoos, but then again some men like women that scream........ :eek3:

Oh yeah just the thought of that makes me wince in pain.

Kalista should date who she wants, who cares if he's learning to sign or already knows how to sign. It's more important she like the guy than she judge his signing ability.

my boyfriend is learning to sign, and while I'm glad he's learning, I didn't fall in love with him because of his signing ability. So basing who you date on how well they sign is ridiculous. because if you date someone you don't like due to the fact he is a pro at ASL, you're going to be miserable.

I agree too. Kalista should date whoever she wants..whether the guy is hearing or not. My husband signs very English but I love him and dont need him to sign ASL for me to marry him. LOL! I have my ASL needs met at work..:giggle:

Katlista..good luck with the guy! Follow your heart. :)

I've dated a few hearing gals.

Recently, I dated a hearing gal... and it was horrible with my parents.

They kept treating her like my interpreter instead of a gal I was dating.

Back