Have the Jehovah Witness people come to your door?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, rabbit, if you felt hurt but I haven't lied about my encounters with JWs.

rabbit said:
I am so ashamed of all of you... for a religion that is completely based on love all JW’s get in return is a lot of lies and rumors about them, you should all seriously rethink the way you view people... do you think that because you had a bad experience with MAYBE one or two JW's that all 6million (yes there are even MORE than 6million JW's) are bad people?! You know just because you read some stuff on the internet about possible "religious sacrifices" doesn't make it true, there are alot of people who hate JW's for no reason and say lies about them, if you want a religion to hate why don't you hate religions that condone war and killing? Why don't you hate religions that force people to make donations and say it's the only way god will forgive them?! Why don't you hate religions that spread prejudice?! You should all be ashamed of yourselves for spreading so much propaganda about one of the most harmless religions out there... I've been one of Jehovah's Witnesses for 17 years, and I LOVE this religion, without trying to brag I am a very intelligent person and I've done my share of studying as to what many other religions believe and I've come to my OWN conclusion that THIS is the religion that I like most... nobody has made me believe this, it was MY decision... so many of you have offended me with the lies I've seen in this thread and the fact that you so easily believe them that I can't even stand to read this stuff anymore, it really makes me sad. So don't bother replying to anything I'm saying here because I'm not posting in this thread again. :cry:

Rabbit

I am NOT ashamed to tell you the truth. The Bible says Truth set you free and let you research this fact about JW vs Bible. I already have seen the error badly doctrine in JW. If you do not believe me and others here on AD, then I rather to let you research JW's doctrine, history and others vs. Bible by YOURSELF. We are not responsible for you. You make choice to believe or not but we only warn anyone about false doctrines, false prophets, false churches etc. and share the GOOD NEWS about Jesus the Savior.

THROWSTONES

i too was encountered by jw people when they asked me to join the church with them and buy book from them. i said im sorry i already am involved with my church.. yet they kept telling me.. i said not interested.. they wouldnt leave? i was like ugh.. so closed door on them.. too bad.. why cant they respect me and my mom? jeez.. sighs..

Throwstones said:
Rabbit

I am NOT ashamed to tell you the truth. The Bible says Truth set you free and let you research this fact about JW vs Bible. I already have seen the error badly doctrine in JW. If you do not believe me and others here on AD, then I rather to let you research JW's doctrine, history and others vs. Bible by YOURSELF. We are not responsible for you. You make choice to believe or not but we only warn anyone about false doctrines, false prophets, false churches etc. and share the GOOD NEWS about Jesus the Savior.

THROWSTONES

Amen! I not hate you, Rabbit! Because God loved and created you in a special way! But it was based of my bad experience with JW!! It was not about pointing at you so it is much more of general. FAMOUS VERSE IN THE WORLD SAY IN JOHN 3:16! I am Thankful Lord that I found Jesus Christ is truth, way and life.

EagleCherokee63 said:
Amen! I not hate you, Rabbit! Because God loved and created you in a special way! But it was based of my bad experience with JW!! It was not about pointing at you so it is much more of general. FAMOUS VERSE IN THE WORLD SAY IN JOHN 3:16! I am Thankful Lord that I found Jesus Christ is truth, way and life.

Amen! God love us no matter who we are.. :)

I think you all should be ashamed for being such ignorant fools to be in love with your religion and ignore the apparent contradictions and errors.

:dance2:

rabbit said:
I am so ashamed of all of you... for a religion that is completely based on love all JW’s get in return is a lot of lies and rumors about them, you should all seriously rethink the way you view people... do you think that because you had a bad experience with MAYBE one or two JW's that all 6million (yes there are even MORE than 6million JW's) are bad people?! You know just because you read some stuff on the internet about possible "religious sacrifices" doesn't make it true, there are alot of people who hate JW's for no reason and say lies about them, if you want a religion to hate why don't you hate religions that condone war and killing? Why don't you hate religions that force people to make donations and say it's the only way god will forgive them?! Why don't you hate religions that spread prejudice?! You should all be ashamed of yourselves for spreading so much propaganda about one of the most harmless religions out there... I've been one of Jehovah's Witnesses for 17 years, and I LOVE this religion, without trying to brag I am a very intelligent person and I've done my share of studying as to what many other religions believe and I've come to my OWN conclusion that THIS is the religion that I like most... nobody has made me believe this, it was MY decision... so many of you have offended me with the lies I've seen in this thread and the fact that you so easily believe them that I can't even stand to read this stuff anymore, it really makes me sad. So don't bother replying to anything I'm saying here because I'm not posting in this thread again. :cry:

netrox said:
I think you all should be ashamed for being such ignorant fools to be in love with your religion and ignore the apparent contradictions and errors.
You cant bossy everyone. Let them want speak it out!

netrox said:

Remember JW is not supporting US CONSTITIUTION and don't celebrate July 4th Independent day then why they live here in US??? Now TELL YOU that for everyone has to speak up under US Constitution which is freedom of speech! So you see why JW do not support Constitiuon.. It sounds like JW is member of Communist under Russia and China!

Throwstones said:
Remember JW is not supporting US CONSTITIUTION and don't celebrate July 4th Independent day then why they live here in US??? Now TELL YOU that for everyone has to speak up under US Constitution which is freedom of speech! So you see why JW do not support Constitiuon.. It sounds like JW is member of Communist under Russia and China!

Whoa!

Face it, our U.S. Consitution is GODLESS! It's completely secular. When the U.S. Consitution was set up and made a law, many Christians complained that it was godless and that it ignored Christianity.

And our founding fathers were NOT Christians - they were a LOT MORE liberal than you were. They doubted the Bible. Thomas Jefferson even called the Bible "a pile of dung" ($sh1t). Thomas Paine who gave this country its name, "USA" wrote a lengthy refutation on the Old Testament and considered it a myth. George Washington died a Diest (believed in God but not the Bible).

Madison kept voting against laws that involve churches to get money from the government saying it violated the first amendment (which Bush ignores with the Faith Inititive... a true betrayer of the US Consitution).

netrox said:
Whoa!

Face it, our U.S. Consitution is GODLESS! It's completely secular. When the U.S. Consitution was set up and made a law, many Christians complained that it was godless and that it ignored Christianity.

And our founding fathers were NOT Christians - they were a LOT MORE liberal than you were. They doubted the Bible. Thomas Jefferson even called the Bible "a pile of dung" ($sh1t). Thomas Paine who gave this country its name, "USA" wrote a lengthy refutation on the Old Testament and considered it a myth. George Washington died a Diest (believed in God but not the Bible).

Madison kept voting against laws that involve churches to get money from the government saying it violated the first amendment (which Bush ignores with the Faith Inititive... a true betrayer of the US Consitution).

Christians should obey the law. Let me give you the verse,

"All of you must yield to the government rulers. No one rules unless God has given him the power to rule, and no one rules now without that power from God. So those who are against the government are really against what God has commanded. And they will bring punishment on themselves. Those who do right do not have to fear the rulers; only those who do wrong fear them. Do you want to be unafraid of the rulers? then do what is right, and they will praise you. The ruler is God's servant to help you. But if you do wrong, then be afraid. He has the power to punish; he is God's servant to punish those who do wrong. So you must yield to the government, not only because you might be punished, but because you know it is right. This is also why you pay taxes. Rulers are working for God and give their time to their work. Pay everyone, then, what you owe, if you owe any kind of tax, pay it. Show respect and honor to them all."
Romans 13:1-7 (New Century Version)

Follow US Consitution where we are living here in America and have to pay the taxes to help improving the roads, gas, social security, sales taxes, FICA, IRS, etc.. etc.. etc...

THROWSTONES

Throwstones said:
Christians should obey the law. Let me give you the verse,

"All of you must yield to the government rulers. No one rules unless God has given him the power to rule, and no one rules now without that power from God. So those who are against the government are really against what God has commanded. And they will bring punishment on themselves. Those who do right do not have to fear the rulers; only those who do wrong fear them. Do you want to be unafraid of the rulers? then do what is right, and they will praise you. The ruler is God's servant to help you. But if you do wrong, then be afraid. He has the power to punish; he is God's servant to punish those who do wrong. So you must yield to the government, not only because you might be punished, but because you know it is right. This is also why you pay taxes. Rulers are working for God and give their time to their work. Pay everyone, then, what you owe, if you owe any kind of tax, pay it. Show respect and honor to them all."
Romans 13:1-7 (New Century Version)

What if the ruler is not God's servant? I agree that you should respect the government and abide with it but to a point. For example, if the government oversteps the abuse of power and takes our civil rights then we shouldn't allow that.

Throwstones said:
The only holiday they celebrate is the death of Christ.

They don't celebrate Birthdays, Easter, Christmas, etc. They believe that all holidays are part of pagan rituals.

netrox said:
What if the ruler is not God's servant? I agree that you should respect the government and abide with it but to a point. For example, if the government oversteps the abuse of power and takes our civil rights then we shouldn't allow that.

That's good point! We have a right to stand and voice for our A.D.A. against the government who misconducts toward our disablitiy. Sometimes governments turn bad but we still obey the governments for anything except we can disobey the government that they can ask us to deny Jesus the Messiah! We will say "No" to the government.

45. You cannot have friends who are not Jehovah's Witnesses

True about number 45, as when I was an student in Univesity, there was three JW students in Class out of 20 students. Those 3 stick together as an friends, hangouts etc. But at least they didn't preach at students or me about joining in JW church.

Oakley_04 said:
Nozobo sister is antdoine (sp) and talks with Jeohivah, i told her oh your hearing voices in your head, she has mental problem!!!
the word isn't antdoine... it's anointed ;)

Throwstones said:
JW misinterpreted that 144,000 only JW can be gathered to the earth. They did not tell the truth!!!! In Revelation, 144,000 means for only Jews to be appointed and evangelist to the world about JESUS while the tribulation period.

Let me tell you that too many JW people in the world don't count right numbers to fit to 144,000 JW.. it is OUT OF ORDER! That means JW is false doctrine and very cult. 144,000 JW is not yet in the tribulation period!
my sister think she's anointed so she's gonna go heaven... so can you show me a proof from a bible about 144,000 jews, not JW?

nozobo said:
my sister think she's anointed so she's gonna go heaven... so can you show me a proof from a bible about 144,000 jews, not JW?

Yes, I can show you. It's in Revelation 7:4-8.

Revelation 7:4-8

"And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand."

There were 12 tribes : Juda, Reuben, Gad, Aser, Nepthalim, Manas, Simeon, Levi, Issachar, Zabulon, Joseph and Benjamin. Each of them are 12, 000.

12, 000 x 12 tribes = 144, 000. They all are Jews. JW is NOT Jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back