Have met any country singers or movie stars?

In 1988, I have met Michael Dukakis, the Democratic frontrunner for president; during a trip to Minnesota State University-Moorhead, I met and had a photo taken with vice-president Dick Cheney. I also drove in the motorcade enroute to the university, which is a chance-of-a-lifetime. I believe I still have the photo somewhere in my possessions. Now that everyone knows that I have served in both political parties, it's anyone's guess here where I stand politically, since I am the resident-journalist.

celebrties

I have met quite a few country singers. I used to work for my father at a dealership in Franklin, Tenn., which is right outside of Nashville. Alan Jackson, Vince Gill, Confederate Railroad, George Jones, Little Texas, Travis Tritt, Jeff Fisher and the entire Tennesse Titans football player and cheerleaders. All of the above metion are customers of my father at the dealership where he used to manage. I also met the group Alabama in Ft. Payne at their annual JuneFest concert. The wrestlers I met in Detroit airport in my way home were Christian, Edge , and Fang ( if that was his name). I met Lonestar thru my work in Detroit, Pepsi was a sponsor of their Amazed tour, and I got several free tickets. Rascal Flatts open up for them.

I only met christian singers...Carman, Sandi Patti, Jessie Dixon, ..I think that's all...my brother have met several famous jazz musicians..I will ask him who these are and I'll post it soon..

Cheri said:
Oh I forgot Rick Springfield, He was there at the bbq show. Darn me, How did I forget.

pdAUAUT0030.jpg

I saw this oh that My sister was favorite song!! I sure forgot that! It was 70's or 80's. :laugh2:

you remember Shaun Cassidy in 70's or 80's? It my favorite him!

Attachments

• Shaun Cassidy.jpg
    Shaun Cassidy.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 2
coloravalanche said:
I only met christian singers...Carman, Sandi Patti, Jessie Dixon, ..I think that's all...my brother have met several famous jazz musicians..I will ask him who these are and I'll post it soon..

I met Carman 2 or 3 times. I met Bob Stoops in OU few times! I met Barry Swizter FANS OU!! many times. But not star movies yet. I met Toby Keith who is country song.

Look website here http://www.ilovethisbarandgrillokc.com/index.php

pek1 said:
In 1988, I have met Michael Dukakis, the Democratic frontrunner for president; during a trip to Minnesota State University-Moorhead, I met and had a photo taken with vice-president Dick Cheney. I also drove in the motorcade enroute to the university, which is a chance-of-a-lifetime. I believe I still have the photo somewhere in my possessions. Now that everyone knows that I have served in both political parties, it's anyone's guess here where I stand politically, since I am the resident-journalist.

I forgot to mention that I have met "The Happiest Girl In The Whole U.S.A." aka Donna Fargo, who is my favorite country singer. :whistle: Not sure if I still have the pictures of her in one of her concerts when she was in Minneapolis, Minnesota in July 1979. She was a great pic, she really was! :D :kiss: I've met the late Howard and Vestal Goodman and have communicated via email with Tammy Faye (yes, that Tammy Faye). Also, the late Skeeter Davis was instrumental in pointing me back to God. :angel: :angel: When I get to heaven, besides the Lord, she is the first person I want to meet. :angel: :thumb: For those who don't know who she is, she has been a performer on the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville, Tennessee and passed away a few years ago. She was a wonderful lady.

ROE said:
Yes, my cousin but I won't say who he is.

Since I am an expert with people networking,
I think I know who is your cousin :)

To respect your privacy, I would NOT print your cousin name here.

PurrMeow said:
I have met "The Rock" (actor), Ashley Judd
I also have met few country singers such as The Judds

I wonder how was your conversation/chat with
Ashley Judd ? what about her sister Wyonna ?
Which one sister is easier to understand ?

Pek
When LMM get her scanner fix in few weeks she will email pic of people she have meet... She has a very dear friend. They keep in touch throu e-mail. He's a very busy man, but have time to chat w/ LMM... No she can't hear music, She sit's right next to speakers..When they allow her. She can feel vibs at the tables, But she likes sitting next to speakers.. Yes, She get's looks from people. they think she will go deaf sitting next to the speaker's. LOL
She has meet people that support & help the Deaf Community. You be surprise how many peopple she have meet & is friends with. These people are very important people. Thank's to her helper, Her helper have given her something that no one can give her. Yes, She will send uyou picture of them... She thanks you again for yours.

Have a great night,
LMM

coloravalanche said:

Ok. My brother emailed me recently ans said that he met and worked with Kirk Franklin, Fred Hammond, Israel Houghton, He will be working w/ Erykah Badu in the near future...My brother is musician production...

I met and shook Robin Williams hand. It was in universal stuidio and i think it was when he was in a movie for "hooks". it was a long time ago lol

Bowak said:
I met and shook Robin Williams hand. It was in universal stuidio and i think it was when he was in a movie for "hooks". it was a long time ago lol

Da*n, da*n pardon my language. U have met Robin Williams. I wanna to met him so bad. He is soo funny.. Also I wanna to met Jim Carrey..

pek1 said:
I forgot to mention that I have met "The Happiest Girl In The Whole U.S.A." aka Donna Fargo, who is my favorite country singer. :whistle: Not sure if I still have the pictures of her in one of her concerts when she was in Minneapolis, Minnesota in July 1979. She was a great pic, she really was! :D :kiss: I've met the late Howard and Vestal Goodman and have communicated via email with Tammy Faye (yes, that Tammy Faye). Also, the late Skeeter Davis was instrumental in pointing me back to God. :angel: :angel: When I get to heaven, besides the Lord, she is the first person I want to meet. :angel: :thumb: For those who don't know who she is, she has been a performer on the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville, Tennessee and passed away a few years ago. She was a wonderful lady.

Yeah I remmy Skeeter Davis and Tammy Faye.. U know my parents used to go to Grand Ole Opry to listen the singers as we lived in Nashville.

I don't want anyone wanting to be my friend because of my cousin
because that's not friendship, that would be use of me for what one
could get out of knowing me, that is why I will not say who he is.

All anyone here needs to know is that I'm :pissed:at him
for breaking the strings on my electric guitar while playing it, those
things cost me $30.00 each to replace.

ROE said:
I don't want anyone wanting to be my friend because of my cousin
because that's not friendship, that would be use of me for what one
could get out of knowing me, that is why I will not say who he is.

All anyone here needs to know is that I'm :pissed:at him
for breaking the strings on my electric guitar while playing it, those
things cost me $30.00 each to replace.

Well, if you are :pissed: at him...why not revenge him for telling us who he is?

Has anyone in the past foundout that who your cousin is and pretended to be your friend? I have few populars in my family and Im not ashamed of talking about them...

LMM said:
Pek
When LMM get her scanner fix in few weeks she will email pic of people she have meet... She has a very dear friend. They keep in touch throu e-mail. He's a very busy man, but have time to chat w/ LMM... No she can't hear music, She sit's right next to speakers..When they allow her. She can feel vibs at the tables, But she likes sitting next to speakers.. Yes, She get's looks from people. they think she will go deaf sitting next to the speaker's. LOL
She has meet people that support & help the Deaf Community. You be surprise how many peopple she have meet & is friends with. These people are very important people. Thank's to her helper, Her helper have given her something that no one can give her. Yes, She will send uyou picture of them... She thanks you again for yours.

Have a great night,
LMM

LMM,

Bless your heart and I hope you're feeling better. You're in my prayers and hope that everything goes well. Thanks for the note here, too, of course.

Friends always,

Pete

Back