Have anyone started out as Facebook friends and ended up dating?

racheleggert

Reaction score
Wonder if anyone here on AD met people on Facebook and ended up dating?

It happened to me, that is how I met my current boyfriend. He saw me on TV one day, decided to add me on Facebook but was too shy to talk to me. Somehow over summer I asked on Facebook why am I single and something was missing since I noticed people are getting engaged, married and having babies. He was one who replied and we talked via inbox for few days then met in person. We hit it off and have been together since. He is best boyfriend in my life. I even tried to date other people but they was not for me.

im been dating my boyfriend Marshall "Mike" Shipps for seven month since June 2012 but i never breakup with him but he and me been dating courtship but he and me met on deaf dating called meet deaf singles that he meet me online and he send me messages mostly online they he and me email till my boyfriend join facebook because he had problems with email for reason..He asked me to marry him on christmas cards my boyfrend says "will you marry me?" i told him many times i says yes that my final answer on facebook but that so sweet of him but i dont know what my boyfriend will send me on valentine's day we have wait and see its surprise kept quiet im wishes my boyfriend will propose on valentine's day or on May birthday or wait till christmas finger cross..But i will meet him this May for his 40th birthday he will turn but he intives me i cant wait! im so excite!

Meet Deaf Singles | Online dating for the deaf and hearing Impaired

Wirelessly posted

Mio amor found me in FB and going strong :)

Oh, sorry, my bad. Just realized my mistake. Was occupied with work.

I said that this hasn't happened to me... yet though.

Back