Hate new cars

What's difference between bad and rude? It is bad to be rude, right?

bad driver = they don't know how to drive properly because they're incompetent
rude driver = they're competent driver but they're just rude - flipping finger, road rage, etc.

rude driver = they're competent driver but they're just rude - flipping finger, road rage, etc.

Yes, I drove in DC metro before and there were a lot of rude drivers, nothing seen like that in my state.

There are a lot of bad drivers in here, especially fail to use signal when change the lane, running stop sign, running red light and drive in wrong way.

Pls DO come up here and see for yourself. Don't go to NYC, they are close as bad as DC.

Yes, I drove in DC metro before and there were a lot of rude drivers, nothing seen like that in my state.

There are a lot of bad drivers in here, especially fail to use signal when change the lane, running stop sign, running red light and drive in wrong way.

Know what? I am sure Frisky Feline would agree with this... This is NOT New York City! This is Upstate New York.

New York City needs to file divorce from us and we will be happy with that.

LOL agreed. your NY state statistic is being horribly skewed by NYC statistic.

I have absolutely no problem with NY state drivers. they're fine. but NYC drivers? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. extreme wrath. extreme hatred. I wish I'm driving this vehicle so that I can just ram them the F outta my way and teach them a lesson.

-knight-xv-armored-vehicle-free-desktop-wallpaper-s-sorg-a-e-ibackgroundz.com.jpg

There is plenty of drivers doing 100+ mph on the highway even you can see a trucker doing 80-90mph. People have no patience these days... :crazy:

Couriers companies? DHL/Fedex drivers? if so, then it's they are told HURRY or miss out the bonus pay for timeliness.....
or any logistic firms for that matter, its the pressure.....

It's not just FedEx, UPS, etc... any freight and independent truckers. Yes I am aware of the pressure of the delivery time. They are risking their liability if they get in accident and kill someone with the 25-50k lbs truckload.

Couriers companies? DHL/Fedex drivers? if so, then it's they are told HURRY or miss out the bonus pay for timeliness.....
or any logistic firms for that matter, its the pressure.....

Yeah like that video someone posted of a driver flipping the bird and end up crashing his car.

It's not just FedEx, UPS, etc... any freight and independent truckers. Yes I am aware of the pressure of the delivery time. They are risking their liability if they get in accident and kill someone with the 25-50k lbs truckload.

yup, sorry i mean to say alot of them, not jsut UPS, Fedex...i was only giving examples to make sense/connections. even new comers will try boast their speedy services....:roll:
yeah, not good...world gone mad on products and services as the 'most important thing' above everything to hell with commonsense or safety or any regards...terrible

yup, sorry i mean to say alot of them, not jsut UPS, Fedex...i was only giving examples to make sense/connections. even new comers will try boast their speedy services....:roll:
yeah, not good...world gone mad on products and services as the 'most important thing' above everything to hell with commonsense or safety or any regards...terrible

But its our own fault ... the consumer ... everyone gets pissed off when their packages are late and will complain even if its a few hours late. UPS distribution center is a couple miles from my house but when they deliver its 6:30 - 7pm even though I'm close its probably one of the last stops on his route. I've never complained though the driver probably works a 12 hour day trying to make a living and don't need the hastle.

Fox, thats the whole reason I rarely use my blinkers ( told my wife they quit selling blinker fluid)
Because asshats on the highway speed up and wont let you over, therefore I just change lanes when Im in the clear.... But those asshats are getting smarter now too, they see you checking your mirrors then they speed up just in case you are ready to change lanes... My therories on that is........ They have brakes...lol

Oh how I miss my rig horns... gonna buy me another compressor and rig horn and get it mounted...lmao

Fox, thats the whole reason I rarely use my blinkers ( told my wife they quit selling blinker fluid)
Because asshats on the highway speed up and wont let you over, therefore I just change lanes when Im in the clear.... But those asshats are getting smarter now too, they see you checking your mirrors then they speed up just in case you are ready to change lanes... My therories on that is........ They have brakes...lol

I got pulled over by city police in 2008 for not using signal (blinker) when change the lane, so I went back to check and realized that light went out and told me go to auto part shop to get bulb replaced, so no ticket because it wasn't far from auto part shop.

I recommended to change the lane in advance or you have to change the lane VERY FAST after clear up.

I sometimes just tap it as I go over, just to say I did use it, technically, I did..lol

Back