Has anyone seen SxyPorkie lately?

If any of you know her real name, you can check the Bureau of Vital Statistics in Virginia for a death notice. If that is where she was living, and she died from the pancreatic cancer there, her death will be a matter of public record. Just google vital statistics Virginia. I don't know her full name or I would do it.

I know her first name but cant remember her last name. I forgot. :(

Since one of the mods removed my posting about her full name while ago but however I do know her full name is and if anyone wants to know about her full name is, please PM me. I already gave the information to Naisho about her full name....

I do hope she is alright and safe. The last I heard, I too heard she was battling cancer. I most certainly hope that she didnt lose that battle as she was/is a very sweet person. It's sad when you dont have any way to REALLY find out what happened to a person. I have instructed my kids to get a hold of those that they know are my friends and let them know about me if ever necessary.

I do hope she is alright and safe. The last I heard, I too heard she was battling cancer. I most certainly hope that she didnt lose that battle as she was/is a very sweet person. It's sad when you dont have any way to REALLY find out what happened to a person. I have instructed my kids to get a hold of those that they know are my friends and let them know about me if ever necessary.

I do not know anyone with this type of cancer survived it and be free from it. Everyone I know who had similar as hers, are gone.

Yesterday Naisho checked Obertries about Sexyporkie without finding one. I don't know if this is the same as checking the health beauro. If anyone does it after getting info from whitewolves please let us know.

Maybe, she's still alive its possible if no one has found an obituary on her.

Wow simply had no idea she been away and pray to god she will be found allive and kicking. Pray she is still around even though hearing about her health doesnt sound tooo good but let look at it in a positive way that things will end well. Keep us informed of her wherearbouts and that someone will surely find out.

giving this thread a boost. Any updates? Anyone heard from her? Anyone know anything?

They are usually give 6 months or so to live. :-(

That's true. I've had a friend die from Pancreatic Cancer, and she only lived about 3-4 months after her diagnosis. I've been told that with Pancreatic Cancer it kills you pretty fast and very painfully too. It was so heartbreaking to hear about her diagnosis that night. I and both my foster moms were so heartbroken to hear about the diagnosis when she called us to tell us and it was very heartbreaking for all of us to lose her.

Pancreatic Cancer is pretty much always a death sentence.

Her VP number doesn't work anymore

I had her listed in my VP directory and her number is no longer working. The last time I talked to her was last summer while living in CA and she was still in a good spirits even while going through the treatments. Then one day in September, she called me a few times but I wasn't home. Since then I haven't been able to get a hold of her and I'm very worried about her.

I know her full name, too. However, I'm not sure how to find the death records on the internet.

It would be nice if she come back and post a comment so we would know...

I hope she's doing okay. :(

I too have her VP phone number but havent tried it lately as I do know she had to move when her room mate passed away. SO I wasnt sure if it would be the same number. I know her first name but not her last name. IF anyone cares to share it with me, pm me please, and I will see what i can find if anything.

im hope sxyporkie will be alright but AD members worried about her!!

They are usually give 6 months or so to live. :-(

yes that's what happened to my favorite aunt. that was last year. :( she found out about having a pancreatic cancer and almost 4 months later, she died. :tear: My mom said, "rather it to end it so quickly better than suffering for a long time." rip my aunt. fyi she was an athletic gal, never smoked, and thin gal. She used to run all her life. unbelievable.

I would try finding a death record, but the way I would go would be to google up Virginia Bureau of Vital Statistics and there should be a way to search for a death record there using her full name. You may also be required to know her maiden name as well, this is a way to keep people from obtaining records for a person to use them illegally for personal gain. Many states require this. That may be the way to go about it over the Internet.

Contact someone from Deaf Chat where she is member of? Maybe Kalista know more about this because she is also member of Deaf Chat, too?

I am hoping to receive the update about her.

Yes, I know Pancreatic Cancer is a terrible... You know Patrick Swayze is suffering Pancreatic cancer since January 2008. It´s over one year and half now. He lost awful a lot of weight. :(

If anyone googles the death records, could it be possible, a person might want to be private or is it public record?

There is some deafchat chatters who might know about sxyporkie, its uncertain as when she might have become weak and non responsive , let's hope she's living.

Pancreatic cancer is WORST cancer of all. That is my opinion. She/he won't live very long. My grandpa has it and didn't live very long. I am not sure how long he lived since he found out. I was only 4 and half so I don't know a whole details.

However I hope she is ok.

Last time I talked to Porkie, was in May of 2008. She had some health issues.

Back