Harry Potter

Angelcat

Reaction score
I am sure anyone out there already watch part 1 but what about 2? I just already watch it today. It was very good and I like what they create this creature of Dobby the House of Elf. It is kinda adorable to me. what do you think of that Dobby?

Attachments

• cos12.jpg
    cos12.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 69
bleh its a kids' film and even my brother who is 17 LIKES that kind of movie... :ugh:

Originally posted by Steel
bleh its a kids' film and even my brother who is 17 LIKES that kind of movie... :ugh:

You are deeply misinformed.

In fact, there are MILLIONS of adults who read the novels of Harry Potter that they printed them with different covers to have a more "mature" look to it.

The movie isn't really a kiddy movie, it's really a family movie because everybody would be able to enjoy it.

I am 19 and I bought it yesterday, it's a great movie in my opinion. Harry Potter is a great franchise because it has good stories and it sucks you into them.

I know a lot of other people who are around my age and older are huge fans of Harry Potter.

All 4 books has sold at least 100 million copies worldwide so it's not just the kids.

I bought it yesterday and saw it on same day. I love that movie. :thumb:

Can't wait to see the third movie "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" but don't know when it will release. Also can't wait to getting the fifth book, "Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix" this summer. :thumb:

Yeah I brought this movie for my bf's birthday. He liked it, i think...

I have both part one and two, and am dying to get the new book this June! I went to see Harry Potter Part Two with my ex bf last October. HARRY POTTER ROCKS!

i never see those movies...my mom told me never buy it bec its witch movies...weird, isn't she? :shock:

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
i never see those movies...my mom told me never buy it bec its witch movies...weird, isn't she? :shock:

LOL yeah she's weird - ahhh btw, i'm not into Harry Potter movies or books - totally disinterested in them

I havent seen part two but read the book, saw the first movie - I had won the Coca cola advance screening so I get to see it first before the rest of the world did :) bad part - no captioning but since i read the book pretty easy to follow

I am not really showing my interests to watch those Harry Potter movies but I knew they are good movies. I rather to watch Lord of the Rings movies.

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Yeah I brought this movie for my bf's birthday. He liked it, i think...
"i think..."? What's wrong?

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
I am not really showing my interests to watch those Harry Potter movies but I knew they are good movies. I rather to watch Lord of the Rings movies.

LOL stevey - same with me tho ...... not showing any interest in Harry Potter - but i'd like to watch LOTR

I got the 2nd movie of Harry Potter, It was a good movie. Dobby looked cute and was silly hitting his head.. :roll: My son and I enjoyed watching it together as a family and he keeps insisting on watching it over and over :roll: I have all the 4 Harry Potter books I bought for my son so he can read them in his free time when he gets older (He's only 2, will be 3 next month) and can't wait to purchase the 5th book. I also have the whole parts of LOTR in one book, (its a pretty thick book, 1,190 pages :shock:), I haven't gotten a chance to start reading it yet and can't wait to see LOTR: The Two Towers. :D

ohhhh HARRY POTTER ???? OH I HAVE BEEN READ BOOKS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER EVEN WATCH PT 1 AND 2 OVER AND OVER AND OVER !!! I START COLLECT SOME OF HARRY POTTER STUFFS LIKE FIGURE AND SHIRT AND POSTER AND KIDS BOOK STUFFS LIKE THAT... ALSO, I LOVE LOTR TOO !!! BOTH OF THESE MOVIES IS BLAST TIME !!!

Back