Happy Friday the 13th

Originally posted by ChelEler
Not just you, KW... the whole Friday the 13th thingie is all lame. :P
Yeah i knew what u mean ... I just give u hard time PPPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT lol

Originally posted by Sabrina
KevBo gave you THREE orgasms !! :eek: Poor the neighbor, they can hear your moaning !! Sydlie

:laugh2:

Make that a grand total of 8. We had time for an encore.... God I love this man!

HAHAHAHA well fri the 13th has soo many lame and fun and supersituious situation, it's alright to have a little fun with it, BUT it's gotta be MORE careful on BLACK cats WHO EVER HAS BLACK CATS please keep the cats inside ! they are targets today just like halloween.......

Originally posted by javapride
HAHAHAHA well fri the 13th has soo many lame and fun and supersituious situation, it's alright to have a little fun with it, BUT it's gotta be MORE careful on BLACK cats WHO EVER HAS BLACK CATS please keep the cats inside ! they are targets today just like halloween.......

Yeah i know but but lucky my cat is not FULL black and my cat doesn't go outside anyways smile :)

I understood why my cats acted differently today! Tiger whacked me in my right cheek. I got a stupid fucking band aid on my right cheek. dammit!

Well from this day forth I hate Friday the 13th. Well today, I started finals in school. What a bore. After that, I had to wait an hour for my two friends so I can get a ride home. On the way home, it starts to rain. Lady in front of guy in front of us stops short. My friend puts on brakes with what we thought was plenty of time. Well his car doesn't have ABS and the brakes locked and we skidded for a couple hundred feet right into the back of the truck. Then, we had to wait for an hour for the cops to come and for my friend to share his information with the other guy.

What a day :(

Bleech I hate Friday the 13th.. I already got one bad luck is that I missed my dr appt which I overslept =/

:lol: @ thread, my father was born on 13th not know was it Fri too I will need to find calendar of 1949 :)

But I thought Kevbo was the 1 minute man?? How did you have all those orgasms in 1 min??

Originally posted by bbnt
But I thought Kevbo was the 1 minute man?? How did you have all those orgasms in 1 min??
It's more than a minute, I promise.

Funny thing.. I got my new computer on Friday the 13th last year.. it works bootiful!!

My entire village was under a gigantic thunderstorm and lightnings.
It made us lose electricity for like 2 hours or so. Cool! I love candles and thinking back to the old days when ppl lived without electricity.

Damn, and there's a full moon out tonight too.

Back