Hangup VRS?

Nesmuth

Reaction score
[yt]pwchb6pDkz8[/yt]

Does the "H" in HOVRS mean 'Hang Up' ? Is this happening everywhere now?

Richard

No idea with HOVRS!! but I am with VRS>> no problem :dunno2:

it's usually being disconnect. and then later in few minutes, it will cal you back.

but, it can be router problem? woof yipe..

Well, we can't always blame HOVRS.

Even IP-Relay, Sprint Relay Online, and i711 have their flaws with connections from time to time.

Perhaps, you put in a wrong number? You only showed us the saved name which could already be a wrong number. Dial in the actual number by hand. ;)

Well, we can't always blame HOVRS.

Even IP-Relay, Sprint Relay Online, and i711 have their flaws with connections from time to time.

Perhaps, you put in a wrong number? You only showed us the saved name which could already be a wrong number. Dial in the actual number by hand. ;)

it's not wrong number, he dial "hovrs.tv" to get with relay service only.

for at&t vrs, it's attvrs.tv :)

I don't use HOVRS, and I don't know whats going on with HOVRS! I do not think it is HOVRS that is causing the problem. My advise is to check your network set up! It is possible that you got technical difficulties. I hope you don't jump on the gun!

it's not wrong number, he dial "hovrs.tv" to get with relay service only.

for at&t vrs, it's attvrs.tv :)
Did you actually see him type in "HOVRS.TV" on there... not just pick a pre-named address from the list? ;)

I don't use HOVRS, and I don't know whats going on with HOVRS! I do not think it is HOVRS that is causing the problem. My advise is to check your network set up! It is possible that you got technical difficulties. I hope you don't jump on the gun!
Ditto.

I don't use any VRS... just online relay such as IP-Relay, Sprint Relay Online, and i711. :thumb:

I don't think router do with that since it's "packet loss 0%"

Maybe company banned to Richard due he make negative to deaf people in all times.

Even if router got wrong set up, still can achieve 0% packet loss. Still what I see in this video, I can bet 99.98% caused by network set up error.

I don't think router do with that since it's "packet loss 0%"

Maybe company banned to Richard due he make negative to deaf people in all times.

[yt]pwchb6pDkz8[/yt]

Richard

You're not the only one. I used HOVRS several times and I would have the same problem. When I called them, I would be disconnected and then I would immediately get a call back from HOVRS. I guess it's the way the connection works with HOVRS. I got fed up and don't use HOVRS anymore. I use SorensonVRS (trying to get my VP-200) and if I have to wait more than 1 minute, I hang up and then use CSDVRS.

they fixed it now. Now, whos next to bash on your agenda? CSDVRS? Sprint? Sorenson? (chuckling)

what nesmuth problem? if router & vp set up right, call hovrs, disconnect, call u back. glitch? yeh maybe like glitch.

you bashed soreson then hovrs. how bt csdvrs?

yawns

Yeah, Richard, enough time has passed for you to get back here and clear the air as to how this ended. Yer list like a collie that nips and runs.

Maybe he is just afraid to admit that the problem is really at HIS end not any VRS... Too bad for him.

Yeah, Richard, enough time has passed for you to get back here and clear the air as to how this ended. Yer list like a collie that nips and runs.

[yt]pwchb6pDkz8[/yt]

Richard

LOL that's funny!

Like I said in other thread... WhoreVRS = HOVRS. The VRS are prolly full of men interprters and they are interested answering calls from Ladies on screen.

Back