Halo Wedding

I like the part where the priest/pastor is Master Chief. Hehehe!

Wedding gone extreme :lol:

It's not my first time seeing this. My Church friend had wedding reception for their daughter and son-in law, They both love play games and they had second set of cake, fudge pieces, and mint ALL look like gaming console. It struck me funny cuz they both love to play game together.

I'm sure that there will be more coming and it may be extreme one like World of Warcraft ect..

Or maybe have a wedding look like a Myst III: Exile.. Everything in an appearance of strange forest, weird animal, odd looking building, Rivenese people (everyone dress like Rivenese), Weird Myst music, eerie lighting system and environments and Rivenese numbers and symbols (it was main part of game to crack code to get in). :rofl:

Sometime I was thinking about turning my back porch into little "Myst" like environment like eerie lights, tropical plants, rustic woods ect to make it look cozy during dusk. Or am I going too far? :rofl2:

Catty

Last edited:
WOW!! Its sooo amazing to see that the master chief in the wedding. I would definitely LOVE to have the master chief in our wedding because we love HALO games. The Halo ROCKS our world. :giggle:

Master Chiefs and Tinkerbells dance together... interesting about that. :rofl2:

I have seen most expensive wedding and the theme was Star Wars

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu98bqyLQNU]YouTube - Star Wars - The Wedding[/ame]

Back