Halo Wars

Royale

Reaction score
Last evening I bought a new game called Halo Wars: Limited Edition. I cannot wait to play it this weekend. :D

Have you played it yet? if so, how do you like it?

Not yet, planning to get it when I have time.

Not interested in this one since I'm not a fan of RTS games...looking forward to Halo 3 expansion thou. :)

It looks like a good game to play since I like RTS games as well as Halo.

I always wondered what it would be like if they made Halo a RTS game. Now, it happened. :)

Real-Time Strategy

Here are some other RTS games...

Command & Conquer
Warcraft
Starcraft
Dune
Age of Empires
Cossacks
Rise of Nations
Battle for Middle Earth

RTS games are where strategies are done in real time. It's not just you running around by yourself with 10 different guns. It's you controlling an army of various forces. A lot of RTS games follow the rock-paper-scissor method.

For instance, in a game with 2 teams... one team has advanced technology, but is weak... while the second team has basic technology, but is strong.

Another game would have one team that is weak, cheap, and fast... a second team that is strong, expensive, and slow... and a third team that is average in everything. It all depends on how well the gamer does in the game. It's all about strategy. :)

Well, the campaign was okay and the storyline is interesting about that game happened before Halo 1 and series. The multilayer is EPIC I tell you..! I mean, those computer enemies are so slow and dumb, you know. 3v3 Players game is very intense. I give it... 9.2/10!!

Man, I love spamming order ODST helljumpers incoming around the enemy group! Gwahahahaha!

I got it in few days ago and got love it.

Back